Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Netflix works at last I always used 18,3 changed it like you did and now works perfect even quick sync still works mate o dear lost my usb and got bad quick sync gone back to 18.3 no Netflix in safari I used chrome

Yeah, I've got no Netflix or Hulu / Amazon video in Safari. Hummm. Was working before. So many things to go over.

I had the same issue. Reinstalled Multibeast and it fixed the issue (12 hair pulling hours later).

Thanks! I seem to have fixed it somehow by updating Clover. *shrug*

EDIT: Ah, for some reason iTunes is crashing if my system SMBIOS has it identified as a MacPro6,2

iTunes works for me with an SMBIOS setting of iMacPro1,1 or MacbookPro14,1. I went with MacbookPro14,1 because when set to iMacPro1,1, my 2nd display isn't recognized at all.

Only problems left are that Netflix doesn't work in Safari (it works in Chrome) but that was the case before. Also About This Mac identifies the hackintosh as a iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), while the Finder icon is a wastebasket Mac Pro, and System Profiler identifies it as MacBookPro14,1.

Last edited:
Used software update, no issues found.

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 8.50.19 PM.png

Is there anything i gotta do going from 10.14.3 —-> 10.14.5 and skipping 10.14.4? Jus update AppleALC.kext, Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext.
and clover efi

updated lilu,watevergreen,AppleALC and clover did no see purple lines during update

after update to 14.5 its feel that my gpu card don't work as before in 14.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back