i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@arsradu
Can you please update your profile to show motherboard, etc as per the forum rules?
We have some idea of comparable systems.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming - rev. 1.0
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Update would have been perfectly simple if I didn't update the BIOS to F14 during that process.
F14 prevented booting but a ACPI patch solved that and the update went through afterwards.
Purple stripes at boot but nothing to care about.
I tried the F14 update a month or so ago but had to revert back to previous (fortunately I saved a copy of the bios as part of the update).

Which ACPI patch did you use to solve the problem?

Motherboard
Z370 AORUS Gaming 3
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
iOS
I tried the F14 update a month or so ago but had to revert back to previous (fortunately I saved a copy of the bios as part of the update).

Which ACPI patch did you use to solve the problem?
Maybe this

Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING
CPU
i3-8350K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
No changes required for my build prior to the standard install. I was already running the latest Clover, and didn't implement the port limit patch. Two restarts, no manual intervention required. Nice.

And now that it appears that Nvidia and Apple are pretty much behaving like the US and Russia, I bit the bullet and purchased a Sapphire Pulse RX580 for my second Hackintosh, replacing my GTX 1050Ti. Good riddance Nvidia!

Motherboard
MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@arsradu
Can you please update your profile to show motherboard, etc as per the forum rules?
We have some idea of comparable systems.
They're already in my signature. :) Never got to use the information on the side bar... But I'll do that soon. In the meantime, all the information is already in my signature.

Motherboard
Asus ROG MAXIMUS X HERO
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Purple lines - bringing color into my otherwise boring verbose boot ;-)

Update went fine without issues, I precautionarily disconnected all unused bootable (backup) drives to help clover find the required files during reboots. This had caused irritations during earlier updates. The whole process took approx. 15 minutes.

pastrychef

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
@yigpig,

Fair enough .... seems a big drop in compute performance though considering this update was meant to fix the remaining Vega driver issues ..... my score dropped from around 20,400 to 15,500.

Two steps forwards, one step back ;)

Cheers
Jay
I think it's just a Geekbench thing because LuxMark OpenCL scores are as good as they have ever been for me.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming - rev. 1.0
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Maybe this
Cheers.