Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Smooth update on my two main hackingtosh systems using the 10.4.4 combo update downloaded from Apple support site using the link in post #1. Ran a standard update on my desktop but used the clone method on my laptop to preserve jHPS+ formatted system partition.

Rebooted 3 times on both systems during the update, the process appeared to stall for around 10 mins on both systems after the 1st and 2nd reboot but i just left it and it continued fine .. this may have been because i did not update Clover prior to running the update (was running Clover revision 4844)
Screenshot 2019-04-04 at 13.49.20.png
Have since updated Clover to revision 4910 and installed/updated the latest versions of Lilu, WhatEverGreen and AppleALC in /L/E and everything is working perfect.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
updated today took almost 40 minutes, everything works no issues.

10.14.4 broke the framebuffer patches to address DVMT Pre-Alloc on my laptop and I had to change the BIOS setting via EFI shell. But it's all working again.

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 3.45.52 PM.png

Working well after a couple days on my "Econo" Skylake build with OOB RX560. More details here:

So should I upgrade Multibeast first and then do the upgrade or just dive in an upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back