Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys so much. I installed the latest AppleALC 1.3.6 to /L/E/ with KextBeast 2.0.2 and the audio remains active after sleep. The first attempt failed so I had to delete the old AppleALC.kext.

With regards to the ALC1150 issue with sound being lost with sleep, there was a recent change to AppleALC to fix what appears to be the same issue for the ALC1220 series. I figured it'd be worth a shot to apply the same change to the 1150 definitions as well. It appears (so far) to have resolved the issue on my system.

Try the attached kext if you have the issue

The ALC1150 has a silent problem after sleep. I hope that the GregP9999 accessory can solve this problem, but it has not been tested yet.

Motherboard Asus b85-pro gamer silent after sleep in mojave 10.14.4,
Inject ID in a variety of ways, still silent after sleep

Clover config.plist + DSDT + SSDT-HDEF.aml
--------------------------------------------------
The AppleALC.kext provided in the attachment seems to perfectly solve the silent problem after ALC1150 sleeps.
@GregP9999 modified AppleALC.kext is a good solution to the problem of ALC1150 silent after Mojave10.14.4 sleep. Thank you very much for the Kext made by @GregP9999. Thanks also to the author of AppleALC.kext for the efforts of Hackintosh and the intimate offer of Chinese ReadMe.

Attachments

• 屏幕快照 2019-03-28 下午11.41.53.png
    屏幕快照 2019-03-28 下午11.41.53.png
    929.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Just in case, I will like to share my experience.

I updated from .3 to .4 without any issue."flawlessly". But I been doing or using the same routine for years. I always update. But then a few days later, I always reinstall the macOS and make a new backup. I like to keep everything clean and organized

So, after I attempted to clean install .4, i was having nothing but trouble. But updated from version .3 to version .4 without any problem. Weird!

Then I decided to update Clover to the latest version, version 4910. After that, the installer loaded completely, and I made the new installation.

So, while the previous version of clover was booting .4 just fine, it didn't want to or refuses to load the installer. Only after I updated Clover to the latest version, then .4 installer loaded and installed.

I hope this help someone who might be having the same issue and don't know what is the problem. I think that's why it is always good or recommended to update Clover after Apple releases a new major update.

Sorry for my broken down English.

Regards.

Thanks to all for posting your comments about this update!

Added the following to the top post:
An updated MultiBeast will be released with these changes.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it doesn't work I will try again

Last edited:
Note: anyone updating clover make sure to select the “Customize” tab on the left before instal option. Go to the Drivers64EFI folder and manually select “apfsautoloader”, and “aptiomemoryfix”.
Before rebooting mount your EFI and check Drivers64EFI folder and check that they installed, then remove apfsEFI if it’s there from previous clover build and also OSXAptiofixdriver(s) as well. Aptiomemoryfix replaces that and will not work right if both are there.

Thanks!! Did this and it worked for me now, Kept hanging on update screen although I had updated Clover already.

Update Clover, Lilu, WhateverGreen and the installation went without problems for me.
Thank you

The ALC1150 has a silent problem after sleep. I hope that the GregP9999 accessory can solve this problem, but it has not been tested yet.

Motherboard Asus b85-pro gamer silent after sleep in mojave 10.14.4,
Inject ID in a variety of ways, still silent after sleep

Clover config.plist + DSDT + SSDT-HDEF.aml
The AppleALC.kext provided in the attachment seems to perfectly solve the silent problem after ALC1150 sleeps.
Can confirm that the kext from @GregP9999 is also working on my build with ALC1150. Sound after sleep is still there. Thank you.

Hi! do you say that with this update, Mojave supports Intel Graphics UHD 630 native now?
So, you had made a video patch in config.plist with hackintool (platformId, etc)... and now it is not necessary?

Can you explain something more about this?

thanks!

Yes just like you said:
Before the update:
IntelGFX: 0x59128086
Checked: Inject Intel
ig-platform-id: 0x59120000
Result: Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

After the update:
IntelGFX: 0x0
Unchecked: Inject Intel
ig-platform-id: clear the value
Result: Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Here are the kext that I have installed:
AppleALC
FakeSMC (ofcourse)
IntelMausiEthernet
Lilu (I don't think that I have to use this now, but didn't tested it)
Whatevergreen (I don't think that I have to use this now, but didn't tested it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back