Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: anyone updating clover make sure to select the “Customize” tab on the left before instal option. Go to the Drivers64EFI folder and manually select “apfsautoloader”, and “aptiomemoryfix”.
Before rebooting mount your EFI and check Drivers64EFI folder and check that they installed, then remove apfsEFI if it’s there from previous clover build and also OSXAptiofixdriver(s) as well. Aptiomemoryfix replaces that and will not work right if both are there.
thanks! This helps me a lot. I don't see apfsautoloader in clover 'Customize' tab, so i added 'apftdriverloader', “aptiomemoryfix”. And then remove the apfs.efi. Now the clover r4895 finally works.

Before updating clover, I stuck in the boot screen with "Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement: com.apple.rootless." Now 10.4.4 update finally installed.

Hi. Everything excellent, from software actalization. No problem. Working everything to perfection. Thank you.
:clap:

Updated worked flawlessly from 14.4 after updating my clover & drivers

Firmware updated

Hardware Overview (macOS 10.14.3 > macOS 10.14.4):

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro14,3
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2,8 GHz
Boot ROM Version: 185.0.0.0.0 > 190.0.0.0.0
SMC Version (system): 2.45f0

Code:
/usr/libexec/firmwarecheckers/eficheck/eficheck --integrity-check
EFI Version: MBP143.88Z.F000.B00.1902181222

Last edited:
Really rocky update here on a ASUS Hero X with a Radeon RX580. First, I tried to update simply via software update, and at restart it was then hanging with the progression bar. Booted via USB EFI (the one I used for installing Mojave) and then managed to update CLover and WHatevergreen/Lilu.

Tried updating with combo updater but it would restart and then i was still on 10.14.3 ... tried a couple of times until i figured out that on restart I had to select the macOS Install Preboot volume.

I had 3 restarts during install, and for the first two I had to select the preboot volume in Clover and for the third one my normal Mojave partition. (I tried reselecting the preboot for the 3rd restart but got the no parking sign.) ... the process took about 25 minutes.

Not sure why this was so complicated. Maybe because I have a lot of drives. I am running Mojave of a Samsung EVO M.2 and Win10 on the second M.2 slot.

Sadly, it doesn't change a thing for me, still no sound after sleep, it's my only issue after updating to 10.14.4.

Well shoot - I thought I had it resolved with CodecCommander. Initial testing had audio resuming after sleep, but it just went out on me again. Very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back