Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Today I have updated to version 10.14.4 and everything works perfectly without making any changes to my hackintosh Asus Rog Maximus XI Hero, with i9-9900K and Radeon HD7870.
Clover 4895 - Lilu 1.3.5 - AppleALC 1.3.6 - WhateverGreen 1.2.7

Last edited:
Clover 4895,
Boot "Install MacOS" twice,
No Problem. :)

10.4.4 working on EliteDesk 800 G1 Mini :D

Latest Clover
Latest Lily
Latest WhateverGreen
VoodooHDA 2.9.1 (wasn't able to get sound working with AppleALC)

Can't boot after this update. Everything went as usual, but after last reboot my laptop just stuck.
After force reboot with verbose option i see an AppleACPICPU timeout messages (60s).

As for now, can't fix it.

UPDATE: OK, it looks like updating Clover, Lilu and WhateverGreen solved my issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update to 10.14.4 went fine, but in preparation for that, updating to the latest whatevergreen while updating to Clover 4895 disabled/broke the triple monitor support with my ATI Radeon Vega Frontier Edition. Only the first display port connected monitor worked. I left the Clover update as is, reinstalled my backup copy of the October, 2018 release version of whatevergreen and that restored my triple monitor support.

Hi,

After updating Clover with tonymacx86's clover r4862 and an update of Lilu and Whatevergreen, everything works.
Thank you all for feedback and help.
Any chance there will be an update soon of MultiBeast for support of i9-9900k ?

Kind regards

Updates went smoothly on my MacBook Air and Hackintosh. Both systems needed to have the update run from safe mode (they were locking up otherwise). I'm not sure if it that's coincidental or not, but I updated my Hackintosh first, then the MacBook Air, with both hanging up in the same spot (Update Now button after downloading the update).

Clover 4895, updated kexts, then MultiBeast to fix audio after installation. No problems.

One question, if you'd all be so kind as to help: should I be concerned about my model identifier becoming "outdated" or "unsupported"? I seem to remember this being a huge pain in the neck when I originally set up the hack.

Last edited:
Update went fine. Reboot to install macos in clover once, then directly boot into the OS without issues. (I update clover to last stable version, luli and wtg before the update)
I don't need appleALC.kext anymore to get the sound out of the HDIM port of the sapphire RX580 nitro++ (I don't use onboard soundcard, I got some pro external soundcards).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back