Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: anyone updating clover make sure to select the “Customize” tab on the left before instal option. Go to the Drivers64EFI folder and manually select “apfsautoloader”, and “aptiomemoryfix”.
Before rebooting mount your EFI and check Drivers64EFI folder and check that they installed, then remove apfsEFI if it’s there from previous clover build and also OSXAptiofixdriver(s) as well. Aptiomemoryfix replaces that and will not work right if both are there.
Should we leave the following:
- ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
- OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

Or should we remove them?

Best,
-a-

Installed last night on my hackdesktop, no issues that I can find. Audio works, sleep works. easy update.

After an epic 7 hours struggle, I've updated...

System Preferences - software update

1. Z97X system
Clover ver. 4701 failed
ver. 4895 OK
2. Laptop HP8460p (official not supported)
Clover ver. 4701 NO problems

Last edited:
After downloading 40 minutes from Software Update and updating 40 minutes (including 3 reboots), it becomes 10.14.4 successfully for my personal build, without the need to change anything.

Installed last night on my hackdesktop, no issues that I can find. Audio works, sleep works. easy update.
Spoke too soon. After the computer goes to sleep, no audio. This is different than 10.4.3. However, a reboot solves that problem.

Spoke too soon. After the computer goes to sleep, no audio. This is different than 10.4.3. However, a reboot solves that problem.

I had the same issue with the latest public beta. I have a ALC1150 audio device, injected with AppleALC.kext.
After a sleep period no audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back