Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated Clover to 4862 then app store update, tooka about 30 minutes and 3, 4 reboots. All is fine.

Attachments

• 2019-03-25 09.58.02 pm.png
    2019-03-25 09.58.02 pm.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 166
Updated using the Software Update app and no issues.
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 12.23.31 AM.png

Updated via App Store and now can't boot. I have a backup drive still on 10.14.3 so not a huge deal. After booting verbose it panics on this line:
Bash:
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

Anyone else have this problem and can point me in the direction of a solution?

I am not sure if it's related, but I had a couple of kernel panics and forced reboots for the first time ever after updating Lilu.kext, Whatevergreen.kext and AppleALC.kext followed by 10.14.4 upgrade right earlier today.

I'm wondering if any of you is experiencing this. Attached is the panic report for reference.

Attachments

• Kernel_panic_Log_Mar26_2019_1_19_PM.txt
    9.8 KB · Views: 124
Reading this thread, I'm wondering: is there a minimum Clover version I need to be on to be able to update? Currently I'm on v4701

This update is not as quiet as the previous one ...
Two minutes after the beginning of the update, comes a first restart on macOSinstall that lasts about 5 minutes then a second restart always on macOSinstall that lasts 10 minutes this time and finally a third reboot on my normal disk for an installation that lasts about 15 minutes.
No panic provided you have correctly written in your Clover config.plist the name of your usual boot drive.
About.png

jcds83

With the refreshed iMacs offering an optional CPU upgrade to Core i9, I was hoping this update would recognize my 9900k. It still shows "unknown." Anyone have luck getting this CPU to be recognized?

So AMD Radeon VII still has no acceleration at all?

With the refreshed iMacs offering an optional CPU upgrade to Core i9, I was hoping this update would recognize my 9900k. It still shows "unknown." Anyone have luck getting this CPU to be recognized?
:)
I was hoping the same thing. Didn't run the 10.14.4 update yet, because of your post.
What's your current config? your sig mentions a 4770k rig, not the 9900k

Best,
-a-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back