Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: anyone updating clover make sure to select the “Customize” tab on the left before instal option. Go to the Drivers64EFI folder and manually select “apfsautoloader”, and “aptiomemoryfix”.
Before rebooting mount your EFI and check Drivers64EFI folder and check that they installed, then remove apfsEFI if it’s there from previous clover build and also OSXAptiofixdriver(s) as well. Aptiomemoryfix replaces that and will not work right if both are there.

I updated kexts that needed updating (Lilu, Whatevergreen, etc.), and updated Clover with just the basic install. Do I need to worry about this if my install went smooth and all seems good? I use OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

I updated kexts that needed updating (Lilu, Whatevergreen, etc.), and updated Clover with just the basic install. Do I need to worry about this if my install went smooth and all seems good? I use OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efiView attachment 395095

No not if it's working. I know earlier versions of clover were removing the OSXaptiofix drivers, but if its still there and it works for you don't worry about it. Aptiomemoryfix is the new preferred driver by most users but if you need osxaptiofixfree then keep using it.

I was lazy and didn't update clover before attempting to update. was hanging on some ACPICPU timeouts. went back and updated clover, try again, no problem at all.

I was lazy and didn't update clover before attempting to update. was hanging on some ACPICPU timeouts. went back and updated clover, try again, no problem at all.

Same experience. Updated Clover and Lilu and all, then everything went smoothly.

I never get this, please help. How do you update clover, if you can't get back into OS?

I also tried to get back in with my USB but still hang on what I assumed is the same ACPICPU timeouts...

Dangit it borked my 10g card it tried to auto update. Had to take out the 10g card for now until I figure out how to fix maybe reflash it in Windows. macOS gets stuck on “Waiting for remote debugger connection” if I have the card in the system.

Attachments

• 582494A4-2E2E-4729-B6C6-5D334B34E4F7.jpeg
    582494A4-2E2E-4729-B6C6-5D334B34E4F7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 223
  • C4082900-EAF8-4B58-AFDA-94E7EE7CF0BA.jpeg
    C4082900-EAF8-4B58-AFDA-94E7EE7CF0BA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 233
Not so smooth update due to port limit patch that is now defunct. Everything Updated fine after removal.

Everything works except for port limit removal patch and reboot goes to post screen. Manual reset boots fine, sleep still works.

Any idea when we will get new models 19,1 or whatever in Clover? Tried the latest beta and no luck.

Update: See my post on the 10.14.4 USB Port Limit Patches.

No problems. About an hour to complite the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back