CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Updates went smoothly on my MacBook Air and Hackintosh. Both systems needed to have the update run from safe mode (they were locking up otherwise). I'm not sure if it that's coincidental or not, but I updated my Hackintosh first, then the MacBook Air, with both hanging up in the same spot (Update Now button after downloading the update).

Clover 4895, updated kexts, then MultiBeast to fix audio after installation. No problems.

One question, if you'd all be so kind as to help: should I be concerned about my model identifier becoming "outdated" or "unsupported"? I seem to remember this being a huge pain in the neck when I originally set up the hack.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Update went fine. Reboot to install macos in clover once, then directly boot into the OS without issues. (I update clover to last stable version, luli and wtg before the update)
I don't need appleALC.kext anymore to get the sound out of the HDIM port of the sapphire RX580 nitro++ (I don't use onboard soundcard, I got some pro external soundcards).

Motherboard
ASUS Prime Z390-A
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
First try - Boot "Install MacOS”.. - hangs.

Boot normally.
Updated all injected kexts via Clover Configurator along with Clover.
Reboot.
Update started successfully.
Rebooted a couple of times.
Update complete.

upd: also iCloud and some settings(keyboard layout) were gone for me.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus B85M-E
CPU
i5-4440
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android
Update with Clover r4769 not working.
Clover updated to r4862 and it's OK.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 3
CPU
i5-6600
Graphics
RX 580X
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Did the update and everything went fine, just lost audio, but am using a USB adapter for it.
For some reason I always lose audio for a couple of reboots, and than it is back again, without me doing anything about it.

Saturday I reinstalled everything with a lot op problem for some reason, I don't know why.
But it is al updated and back up running again.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Well that was a bit of a knuckle biter. After a few failed attempts (stalled installer) I updated Lilu, Whatevergreen and AppleALC. My rig still would still not update so I then updated Clover to 4895 and went to the App Store to "Get" the full install of 10.14.4. Ran that and after about 20 minutes of Black Screen (could still see drive activity light) my hack is updated! The updated "News" app crashed a few times, but from what I'm hearing that's a new feature of 10.14.4.....

Attachments