Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
First try - Boot "Install MacOS”.. - hangs.

Boot normally.
Updated all injected kexts via Clover Configurator along with Clover.
Reboot.
Update started successfully.
Rebooted a couple of times.
Update complete.

upd: also iCloud and some settings(keyboard layout) were gone for me.

Last edited:
Update with Clover r4769 not working.
Clover updated to r4862 and it's OK.

Did the update and everything went fine, just lost audio, but am using a USB adapter for it.
For some reason I always lose audio for a couple of reboots, and than it is back again, without me doing anything about it.

Saturday I reinstalled everything with a lot op problem for some reason, I don't know why.
But it is al updated and back up running again.

Well that was a bit of a knuckle biter. After a few failed attempts (stalled installer) I updated Lilu, Whatevergreen and AppleALC. My rig still would still not update so I then updated Clover to 4895 and went to the App Store to "Get" the full install of 10.14.4. Ran that and after about 20 minutes of Black Screen (could still see drive activity light) my hack is updated! The updated "News" app crashed a few times, but from what I'm hearing that's a new feature of 10.14.4.....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 11.58.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 11.58.09 AM.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 107
After CC downloaded kexts to EFT\Clover\Other, I moved them out to desktop and installed with Kext Beast and rebooted. Was that wrong to do since the only thing im Other folder is FakeSMC?
I didn't copied anything after CC install. It's all just in Other:

Updated Clover to latest stable r4895,
updated AppleALC.kext to latest
updated FakeSMC to latest
updated IntelMausiEthernet.kext to latest
updated Lilu.kext to latest
updated WhateverGreen to latest

Update went smoothly on my build, no issues after rebooting (twice to make sure) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back