Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not update Clover before applying update. Mac laptop now freezes at Apple logo spinning wheel. I looked around and read I need to update Clover but not sure how to do that. I made a new installation USB and tried the boot recovery clover option but just hangs. Can I update Clover without being booted in the OS?
Well, if you have an alternate drive that is bootable, DL the latest Clover from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/ (For future reference, you can also DL it through the Clover Configurator app as well as the Clover Control Panel - if installed by ticking the box when installing/updating Clover).

Lenovo Thinkserver TS140 checking in.
Updated Clover to 4910
Updated FakeSMC, Lilu, and WhateverGreen kexts
Update from Settings worked fine. Several reboots and it was up and running.
So far no issues.

PC desktop with:
Motherboard: AsRock Z97 Pro4,​
Graphic: EVGA Geforce GT 730 2048MB,​
Memory: G Skil Intl 16GB DDR3 1866mhz​
SSD SanDisk 120GB​
Updated from 10.14.1.
Updated Clover to 4910.
Update from Settings worked fine. Several 2 reboots and it was up and running.
So far no issues.

PC desktop with:
Motherboard: AsRock Z97 Pro4,​
Graphic: EVGA Geforce GT 730 2048MB,​
Memory: G Skil Intl 16GB DDR3 1866mhz​
SSD SanDisk 120GB​
Updated from 10.14.1.
Updated Clover to 4910.
Update from Settings worked fine. Several 2 reboots and it was up and running.
So far no issues.
I'm curious how are you running Mojave with Nvidia graphics? I have an RTX 2060 which is lying unused right now.

I'm curious how are you running Mojave with Nvidia graphics? I have an RTX 2060 which is lying unused right now.
Older Nvidia cards have native support without the need for web drivers.

successfully installed the update no errors , thanks all for help most of the comments were a great help !

Last edited:
What are you using to display the image you have screen captured that says "Hardware Encoding Supported : Yes", the second image down?
Thanks.
It's from VideoProc app, the successor to MacX Video Converter Pro (macxdvd dot com).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back