Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580, GTX 1070
Mobile Phone
iOS
Problem with my Archer T6E wifi network card, does not detect after the 10.14.4 mojave streamlining, only the hdmi sound running natively.
I had the same problem, the update went just fine but after the T6E wasn't detected anymore. Added AirportBrcmFixup.kext and now it's detected and works as before with the added bonus of being recognized as AirPort Extreme :)

Motherboard
Z97X-UD5H rev 1.0
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Updated via App Store. No problem so far.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Dual Radeon
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
:)
I was hoping the same thing. Didn't run the 10.14.4 update yet, because of your post.
What's your current config? your sig mentions a 4770k rig, not the 9900k

Best,
-a-
Ah, yeah I just recently completed a new build. I’ve updated my signature to reflect. It’s a Gigabyte Z390 Designare, with dual Radeon Frontier Edition GPUs, i9 9900k, 64GB 3200MHz DDR4, and dual nvme drives to boot Windows 10 and Mojave. Runs like a dream, aside from a few quirks (like the unknown CPU in system profile) everyday use parallels a high-end Mac.

Motherboard
Asus Z370-A Prime II
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Took a few reboots but otherwise smooth. System is zippy.

UtterDisbelief

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390M Gaming
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Classic Mac
eMac, iBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
A tricky install.

Previously I had been using the RadeonDeInit=true key instead of Whatevergreen for my RX560, but for this update that just resulted in a loss of video signal, so the kext had to be installed.

Also tried Clover 2.4 r4895 but that seemed to stall the process.

After a lot of to-ing and fro-ing the proper way forward had to be:

install latest Clover from here (4862) and also the latest Lilu and Whatevergreen kexts (1.3.5 & 1.2.7). Remove the RadeonDeInit key.

Subsequently a smooth install.

Of note now is the longer pause between APFS init and Clover drive menu. Used to be say, 2-seconds, now 7-seconds.

:rolleyes:

EDIT: The longer delay mentioned above has been identified. From what I read it's common for Boot Debug to be defaulted to "true" for some Clover updates, however that wasn't the problem here.

The cause was a new file in the drivers64UEFI sub-folder called "AudioDxe-64.efi"

This wasn't present previously and I watched it be installed by the newer version of Clover. Knowing my audio worked previously I decided to remove it (to a safe place just in case) and reboot.

The problem was gone.

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Motherboard
Z390
CPU
i7-8790K
Graphics
Vega 64, Vega VII
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac, SE
Mobile Phone
iOS
Of note now is the longer pause between APFS init and Clover drive menu. Used to be say, 2-seconds, now 7-seconds.

:rolleyes:
Check if debug is on in clover. For some reason 4895 defaulted to On for me, takes much longer to get to the drive menu.