Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you making the GTX 960 work with Mojave ?
With the latest web driver provided by Nvidia for 10.13.6... at least allows to have 4K, but without full acceleration yep... ;)

All good on 2017 15" HP Spectre X360 ...

Screenshot 2019-01-24 at 02.01.30.png
In order to keep my MacOS partition as HFS+ on the laptops NVMe, I cloned the existing Mojave 10.14.2 to a APFS formatted USB SSD using Carbon Copy Cloner. Once the Clone was complete I copied the EFI partition from the NVMe to the EFI partition on the USB SSD.

I then booted from the clone, downloaded and ran the 10.14.3 delta updater. Once the update was finished and everything was working ok. I cloned the USB SSD back on to the NVMe.

To finish up I rebuilt the caches and repaired the disk permissions.
Everything working sweet ..

Cheers
Jay

All good on 2017 15" HP Spectre X360 ...

View attachment 381634
In order to keep my MacOS partition as HFS+ on the laptops NVMe, I cloned the existing Mojave 10.14.2 to a APFS formatted USB SSD using Carbon Copy Cloner. Once the Clone was complete I copied the EFI partition from the NVMe to the EFI partition on the USB SSD.

I then booted from the clone, downloaded and ran the 10.14.3 delta updater. Once the update was finished and everything was working ok. I cloned the USB SSD back on to the NVMe.

To finish up I rebuilt the caches and repaired the disk permissions.
Everything working sweet ..

Cheers
Jay

@jaymonkey, one question (an honest one, I swear).

Why work so hard to keep the HFS+ file format?

Last edited:
No problems on Xiaomi Mi NBA 13.3 (i5-7200u) :clap::mrgreen:
Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 09.50.48.png

This has been the smoothest update for my system. Literally pressed update now and everything went how its supposed to. Took a grand total of 10 minutes. Almost considering auto updates.... not really lol.

A quick web search shows minor updates for several key kexts:

Whatevergreen 1.2.6
Lilu 1.3.1
AppleALC 1.3.4
can you tell me how to update this kexts. just copy latest kexts and replaced old one. or used Special Application to install latest kexts. i little confuse. and one more thing apple ALC, Whatevergreen and lilu kexts update both location LE and EFI Clover Other Folder ?

Clicked update from the settings app via my mbp and screen share. Checked back in 10 minutes and it was up to date. Hands free and easy.

A quick web search shows minor updates for several key kexts:

Whatevergreen 1.2.6
Lilu 1.3.1
AppleALC 1.3.4

Just updated these in the Downloads section. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back