Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.3 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
After getting Mojave trouble free some months ago, I was reluctant to change anything... if it ain't broken... anyway I took the plunge today on the basis many in the forum saying their experiences were relatively hassle free.
With the old hardware I have it went smoothly, slow on the reboot loads/config build steps which it did twice.
As with all updates I lose the audio so without and problems I ran MultiBeast and checked the correct Realtek ALC892 restarted the machine and I was back in business.
i5 3.39 3rd gen, Gygabyte GA-H77N-WIFI, 16 GB, Radeon RX570

Like with the last update (10.14.3) I was not able to apply the downloaded installer, but had to use the System Preferences.
It took fairly long time for a supplemental update (~30 minutes), but in the end, everything worked as previously.

no issues so far.

Today Apple released macOS 10.14.3 Supplemental Update, a major software update to macOS Mojave. Update any supported system using the built-in Software Update functionality through the System Preferences pane or by using the standalone installer available from Apple.com.

What we know about 10.14.3 Supplemental Update so far...
  • macOS Build 18D109
  • Fixes Group FaceTime Bug
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.

Related:
macOS 10.14.3 Update
macOS 10.14.2 Update

macOS 10.14.1 Update

macOS Mojave is Now Available on the Mac App Store
[README] Common Problems/Changes/Fixes on Mojave
Smooth update for me. Used software update through system preferences. All Audio and Video iMessage seems to be 100% working. (which fixed a small bug that iMessage would connect randomly after some attempts to send / receive.

No issues, everything works

No problem, smooth update in 10 mins. All is working.

Upgrade went fine but text rendering is worse now, especially black text over gray, such as the menu bar in Light mode.

I'm running a 4k Dell monitor. The effect I'm seeing, kind of a white halo around characters, gets worse as the apparent screen resolution increases. So if I'm running it scaled at 2560x1440, it looks worse than at scaled 1920x1080 (default).

Last edited:
This small update really needs your patience. First time, it was on the booting screen without any progression for nearly 10 minutes. I thought the update was failed so I forced my computer to reboot. Second time, I let it update and I left my room for lunch. About 20 minutes later, the update is completed.

However, it changed my system definition that I needed to use MultiBeast to build again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back