Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.3 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Performed the upgrade however I have Radeon 580 and can only do it from the HDMI cable then it works
I have the same card and it worked via DP although it went black for a while during install

Boot stalled with "kextd stall AppleACPICPU issue"

Resolved by copying FakeSMC.kext into CLOVER\kext\other

Smooth update no issues at all.

- What is the difference between this supplemental update 10.14.3 Build 18D109 and the other update for 10.14.3 Build 18D42 posted on: 01-22-19?

Last edited:

All went smoooooth!

Well it installed fine, but now iMessage and Facetime will not log in. I'm using the latest Clover, and I cleared all cache for iMessage as the How to Fix iMessage Guide by jaymonkey instructed. I also cleared all network settings and tried a different user account. No bueno.

Updated from 10.14.2 , took couple mins, everything looks works fine just as before (except sleep/wake, that's still doesn't ) iMessage and FaceTime works.

Had issues updating, but I discovered that I had native NVRAM so removing EmuVariableUefi-64.efi from Clover ensured Clover would reboot from the correct volume after restart. Updated without issue.

It restarted twice but it worked fine. I was worried when it gave me a black screen for a while but i was patient and I was rewarded with success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back