CPU
i5-2450M
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Well it installed fine, but now iMessage and Facetime will not log in. I'm using the latest Clover, and I cleared all cache for iMessage as the How to Fix iMessage Guide by jaymonkey instructed. I also cleared all network settings and tried a different user account. No bueno.
I also had the same problem affect one of my builds. It was solved by deleting network preferences (despite mine being listed correctly). It's fine but it somehow has WiFi as en0. If you're still having problems try logging out of iCloud and then doing the fixes listed in the guides

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370N-WiFi
CPU
i5-8600
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Made the update right from 10.14.1 : 1 reboot on temporary install volume (10 minutes, most of them without video signal on my GPU, exactly like for 10.14.1 update), then reboot on main volume (10 minutes again), and them boom, it is done.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370M-D3H
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Worked for me, but again, I had to manually select the installer at Clover boot screen at each reboot. Everything working, but Continuity seems to have stopped working.
If you set the right value for DefaultVolume key in your Clover's config.plist, then it will automagically find the right volumes to boot when you're doing updates, there is no need for user interaction.

So let's say you have an SSD, named "Mojave" from where you used to boot macOS. Set "Mojave" without quotes for DefaultVolume

Motherboard
H81M-ITX
CPU
i5-4690
Graphics
HD 4600
(Minime build)
Operator Headspace @ first:
Update begun via Preference Panel; on restart it went automatically to one of the 'Preboot drives', which I thought was wrong, so I 'guided' it in Clover screen to the Mohave [newly installed] SSD, arriving at which it promptly locked up** Restarted and let the machine choose its defaulted option (the 'install preboot' icon furthest to the right), and it proceeded through a couple of restarts and loads to success.

**In past, I have had to choose the proper HDD icon for updates on restarts, so this is the first time it has defaulted to the proper 'device' (a temp 'Preboot'[?]). Who woulda thought? lol

Upon completion, I found that I had 'lost' my audio setup , but no problems reconfiguring with MultiBeast (ALC + 3 plug option for my 37" TV HDMI audio) and proper configuring options in Audio MIDI Setup.

tonymacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
GA-Z270X-UD5
CPU
Core i3-7100
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Apple, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
asus p8z68 pro
CPU
i7 3400k
Hi, I've a asus p8z68 pro with a i7 3400k running high sierra. Model is set to be iMac mid 2011.
Is it possible to change to an earlier model to be able to update the OSX?