Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.3 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated with the built-in Software Update functionality through the System Preferences pane. I had about 3 reboots and on the 4th everything was fine.

My audio is not working just after the software update(ALC887).
What could go wrong?

Update: Did all sorts of stuff. Solution ended up changing audio id to other values. For some reason the audio ID = 11 did not work anymore for me, now it is 40.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally I was able to do the update. Same as above - audio (ALC 892) not working any more. Solution pending but can tell you that Lilu and Apple ALC is in my Clover not L/E folder.

Everything went smooth here :) It took between 5 - 10 minutes, three or four reboots, and everything works perfect :)

Successful update. Went smooth without any problems...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 12.03.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 12.03.50 PM.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 227
Well it installed fine, but now iMessage and Facetime will not log in. I'm using the latest Clover, and I cleared all cache for iMessage as the How to Fix iMessage Guide by jaymonkey instructed. I also cleared all network settings and tried a different user account. No bueno.

I also had the same problem affect one of my builds. It was solved by deleting network preferences (despite mine being listed correctly). It's fine but it somehow has WiFi as en0. If you're still having problems try logging out of iCloud and then doing the fixes listed in the guides

Made the update right from 10.14.1 : 1 reboot on temporary install volume (10 minutes, most of them without video signal on my GPU, exactly like for 10.14.1 update), then reboot on main volume (10 minutes again), and them boom, it is done.

Worked for me, but again, I had to manually select the installer at Clover boot screen at each reboot. Everything working, but Continuity seems to have stopped working.

If you set the right value for DefaultVolume key in your Clover's config.plist, then it will automagically find the right volumes to boot when you're doing updates, there is no need for user interaction.

So let's say you have an SSD, named "Mojave" from where you used to boot macOS. Set "Mojave" without quotes for DefaultVolume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back