Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to know it's working fine; I'll give it a try on my Hack!

That's because your are not using RX580.
Just read 100's of post related to that issue with RX580.

What the hell is your problem? Did you read what I was replying to??? The dude asked if QuickSync was working for me, not the 100s of other people.

What the hell is your problem? Did you read what I was replying to??? The dude asked if QuickSync was working for me, not the 100s of other people.
I have no problem.
He was asking about hardware acceleration AND quicksync (assuming on his RX580).
IQSV is fine but h/w acceleration of H.264 and HEVC is on the RX580 is broken but better on Vega.
All I was trying to point out is that it's fine with IQSV+Vega but not on RX5xx.
I said 100's post (not people).

I have no problem.
He was asking about hardware acceleration AND quicksync (assuming on his RX580).
IQSV is fine but h/w acceleration of H.264 and HEVC is on the RX580 is broken but better on Vega.
All I was trying to point out is that it's fine with IQSV+Vega but not on RX5xx.
I said 100's post (not people).

In my profile and in my screenshot, it clearly shows that I'm using a Vega 56. He didn't specifically ask about RX 580 and I can only speak for myself and what I've tried and tested. You were the only one who brought up RX 580.

Updated fine for me, coming from 10.14.1. I'm using Clover and added the USB 10.14+ by PMHeart injector. Not sure why it wasn't previously there for 10.14.1, but functioned fine without it.

Only thing that I noticed (and can possibly be unrelated) is that my Magic TrackPad 2 has lost its connection twice since I updated. Re-pairs without a hitch, but I've never had it do that before. I'm using an Iogear Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter that's served me well since HS.

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 7.19.20 PM.png

Updated like a charm!!!

Updates to 10.14.2 went extremely well on both of my systems. As smooth as they have ever been....Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back