Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 370409
macOS 10.14.2 up and running. No issues with the update. System restarts itself twice.

User with Intel 9th gen CPUs still need to spoof 8th ben IGPU ig-platform-id.

Hardware acceleration and quicksync working? It has been broken since 10.14.1

As far as I can tell update went smoothly (was glad I connected HDD activity LED so I could see it was busy, picture was gone a few times, probably using internal graphics).

It was never broken for me.
Ok thanks I may have not caught up on the latest but it was an issue from what I’ve seen. Will take it to another thread. I will try 10.14.2 and see.

Place your bets folks: nVidia Webdrivers by the next update, or they will never come. My votes the latter; Anyone wanna swap a GTX 1080 for a Vega 64? :banghead:

Place your bets folks: nVidia Webdrivers by the next update, or they will never come. My votes the latter; Anyone wanna swap a GTX 1080 for a Vega 64? :banghead:

Typical Apple , force the user to do things their way , Looks like it is time to go back to Sierra.
Better than the alternative.

Just installed this on my laptop. Update went smoothly, booted up just fine. Audio for some reason didn't work, but reinstalled AppleALC from multibeast, rebooted and everything seems normal.
The update seems at least safe from what i can tell

Did this update take a long time for anyone? I did all the usual, booted first from the install partition, that seemed to run ok, but now the reboot back into the main working partition is taking forever. Stuck at the progress bar and Apple logo for 20 minutes now. I know it was a large update file, but still. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks.

Smooth update on my HP Elite 8300 SFF.
- Audio working with AppleALC (no re-install needed).
- No need for rebuilding caches.
- Everything working as expected.
- New build number for 10.14.2 is (18C54)

10.14.2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back