CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Updated like a real mac. Sound and Graphic working fine. Thanks to Clover and TonyMacX :clap:

Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac
CPU
i5-8500T
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Updated went through, all good, Mojave 10.14.2 running smooth as hell.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Updated from 10.13.6, cause I don't want to wait for NVIDIA drivers anymore. Integrated graphics are so much smoother. Ditching NVIDIA on macOS for good, since I don't do GPU-intensive tasks anyway.

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS Z170m plus_br (clover)
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530
Mobile Phone
Android
Smooth on my end as well. Updated clover, lilu and whateverGreen.

@Stork Maybe mention in the guide that during the install and reboot process the default boot volume in clover will be changed, and if user selects their own system instead (not the default clover chose), the update doesn't continue.

Hi All

Was trying to update from 10.14 to 10.14.2, but no luck. (Restarting and sitting back relaxing)
1. Restart to PreInstaller EFI
2. Restart to Windows EFI ?? (This will start my Windows)
- Was trying to select my Mac OS EFI at the 2. restart, but then OS Start without the new update - still 10.14

Can someone guide my to do the update from 10.14 to 10.14.2

Yes and ?

My system is full Kext updated (and so on with Clover) to the process update from 10.14 --> 10.14.2

But I got it fixed...

My system boot (If I don't do nothing)
1. Boot - FileVault Prebooter (loaded 20-30% then restart)
2. Boot - Microsoft EFI (?? Then Windows starts)

I needed to select the right boot in CloverBootloader and i got 3 Boot, not 2

My solution
1. Boot - FileVault Prebooter (loaded 20-30%, and then a restart)
2. Boot - MacOS Install Prebooter (Then the installer was showing the time countdown, and then a restart)
3. Boot - FileVault Prebooter (That finish my install/update and started OS X)

I then restarted the system, and was then booting up from my macOS From HARDDISK_NAME (4. Boot) and everything works fine, and i'm running on 10.14.2 now :)

Motherboard
H97N
CPU
I7 4790
Can anyone help or advise in simple terms? I had a problem with my config.plist file and had to rebuild it from scratch. Now I keep a backup on a separate machine but that's by-the-by.

Right now, my USB external drives plugged into rear ports are showing up on the USB2 hubs. Nothing at all on the USB3 hub until I plug an external USB3 drive into one of the front ports. Which suggests to me I need a patch. I already did the PM Heart patch for 10.14.2.

Any thoughts from the world's most helpful forum?

Last edited: