Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is working fine:thumbup:

For me update was smooth , no patch needed, anything else.
Now trying to get full installer for my usb pendrive.

after update everything works fine as before, i said all is like before. even the glitches screen and frozen of the system. exactly like before. post and forums says this bad behave is present in real macs too.

Updated all my Kexts and updated.

All OK I think, not checked all the USB ports yet though.

I see you are using a Radeon 580, how is that for you, any problems as I'm thinking of getting one to replace my Nvidia 760 OC
I am happy I got one because I don't have to wait for NVidia to release their web driver to update my rig anymore. I had a GTX 970 prior to this. I had the same widely-reported problem with Preview but it got resolved by enabling the Intel HD 630 graphics on my Gigabyte mobo. It took an extra 5-6 seconds to boot but I can live with that.

What you guys mean by (all works fine)? Do you guys really test the full system functionality before you report back?
Because there is a huge issue with USB ports and 10.14.1 which even devs are having hard time to figure out and fix, so how is (all works fine) for you?

What you guys mean by (all works fine)? Do you guys really test the full system functionality before you report back?
Because there is a huge issue with USB ports and 10.14.1 which even devs are having hard time to figure out and fix, so how is (all works fine) for you?
A custom SSDT for the USB ports is what you need. No fuss, no sweats :)

Yep, while I don't do an exhaustive set of tests, I do check that all my important apps work, and performance tests are functioning before reporting back. RehabMan has been recommending the SSDT for USB for a while now. Gotta just do it and it will work fine for you.

Update ok. Updated clover and APFS.efi. Sound is working. USB (2 and 3) are working (custom SSDT). Updated via the downloaded file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back