Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2018-10-31 at 15.49.33.jpg

Updated like a dream. I hope the rest of this journey stays the same too. No clover update. No AFPS update.

I had to update to APFS :( and after a few restarts .... All OK

Apple Pay?
Captura de pantalla 2018-10-31 a las 17.28.32.png

Took all of 12-13 minutes to update from the combo update file. Sound stays intact as well as sleep/wake, bluetooth, etc. After the successful 10.14.1 update, I downloaded and ran the latest Lilu.kext, AppleALC.kext, and WhateverGreen.kext files, just because :)

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 7.56.41 AM.png

Upgrade to 10.14.1 (18B75) without a problem, before upgrade updated clover and installed via Clover Configurator apfs updater efi to drivers64+drivers64UEFI, do both, to make sure you dont end with no boot options, remove apfs.efi if you had there, audio alc and is broken on first boot, 1 more reboot and everything is ok. No need to apply agdp patch after a long time with 17.1 smbios /AMD VGA/. Ty all for this awesome community!!!

Last edited:
after update, when all set and done, restarted with a fatal osxaptio error.

Had to update my old OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi to OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi.

All perfect now!

Update no issues other than the need to unplug the second monitor during setup other wise video is lost.

This is normal for me, and has been the case for me on every install/update.

I also noticed that the PCI area in the system report is now showing my video cards without an SSDT where before they were not listed previously.

Last edited:
Took all of 12-13 minutes to update from the combo update file. Sound stays intact as well as sleep/wake, bluetooth, etc. After the successful 10.14.1 update, I downloaded and ran the latest Lilu.kext, AppleALC.kext, and WhateverGreen.kext files, just because :)

View attachment 361933
I see you are using a Radeon 580, how is that for you, any problems as I'm thinking of getting one to replace my Nvidia 760 OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back