CPU
I5-8600K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Update no issues other than the need to unplug the second monitor during setup other wise video is lost.

This is normal for me, and has been the case for me on every install/update.

I also noticed that the PCI area in the system report is now showing my video cards without an SSDT where before they were not listed previously.

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS Z270 TUF MARK 2
CPU
I5-7600K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Took all of 12-13 minutes to update from the combo update file. Sound stays intact as well as sleep/wake, bluetooth, etc. After the successful 10.14.1 update, I downloaded and ran the latest Lilu.kext, AppleALC.kext, and WhateverGreen.kext files, just because :)

View attachment 361933
I see you are using a Radeon 580, how is that for you, any problems as I'm thinking of getting one to replace my Nvidia 760 OC

Motherboard
Gigabyte X79-UP4
CPU
i7-4930K
Graphics
2x RX 580
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Color Classic
Mobile Phone
iOS
Update went well, audio works without re-install,
but I did notice using Airplay (Apple TV) as an extended desktop no longer an option :?:
I can still Airplay videos from QT.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F
CPU
I5-8600K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Update went well, audio works without re-install,
but I did notice using Airplay (Apple TV) as an extended desktop no longer an option :?:
I can still Airplay videos from QT.
Works here on my computer test it out see if it works if it doesn't make a post under desktop support to get some help.

jaymonkey

Motherboard
ASRock-Z97 EX6
CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Can anyone who was running Mojave on HFS+ file system confirm if the update changes it to APFS ? or does it leave the file system un-touched ?

I cloned my initial install install of Mojave to HFS+ and want to keep it that way ...

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
MSI B150m Bazooka
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 01.42.30.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 01.45.01.png

updated!!! usb audio interface just perfect for you all!!
but still get problems with nvidia driver hahaha

Motherboard
GA-Z68MX-UD2H-Clover
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Plus, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Today Apple released macOS 10.14.1, a major software update to macOS Mojave. Update any supported system using the built-in Software Update functionality through the System Preferences pane or by using the standalone installer available from Apple.com.

What we know about 10.14.1 so far...
  • macOS Build 18B75
  • Support for Group FaceTime
  • Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
    • NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have NOT been updated for macOS Mojave yet. Users of NVIDIA Maxwell or Pascal graphics cards should stay on macOS High Sierra for now.
  • Updated audio drivers- to enable audio in macOS Mojave, see this post. Established users of Mojave with AppleALC should not need to update.
  • Install macOS Mojave App has been updated - If you downloaded macOS Mojave from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. The updated Install macOS Mojave App can be found in the Applications folder.
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.

Related:
macOS Mojave is Now Available on the Mac App Store
Update Directly to macOS Mojave
How to Create a macOS Mojave Public Beta USB
[README] Common Problems/Changes/Fixes on Mojave
Upgraded my Sandy Bridge system to 10.14.1 without any issues. First two reboots were with Clover default selection. For the final one, the default was wrong. At the end, I deleted the Preboot volume from the terminal.

Motherboard
MSI B150M Pro-vdh
CPU
i5-6600
Graphics
HD 7950
Mac
iMac, MacBook
Mobile Phone
Android
0 input needed from me with this update. except pointing clover to boot from the install volume. Very little kexts used on this build compared to previous macos!
Screenshot 2018-10-31 at 22.00.31.png

Motherboard
GA-H270N-WIFI
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
RX 580
Backed up and installed directly from Software Update. No need to install Nvidia drivers for my graphics card.

After a few reboots, everything appears to be working.

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 4.02.59 PM.png

During the first install of Mojave 14.0, I spent a bit of time tweaking the config and getting the latest Clover, kexts, and ApfsDriverLoader fix working.