Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i have updated my mac mini build H61m p30 w8 motherboard with i5 2400 cpu and ddr3 1333 mhz ram with nvidia gt 730 ddr3 msi 1gb and gt 710 msi 1gb ddr3 with working hdmi audio on both from High sierra to 10.14.1 MOJAVE AND MY NVIDIA WORKING OOB WITHOUT ANY ISSUES PL;US HDMI AUDIO IS WORKING TOO

I was afraid this update automatically does the Mojave update, that turned out not to be true. Because I have a NVidia GTX 970, I have to wait for drivers. Don't actually know if I need/want Mojave.

I do not want to sound unappreciative, but is there any news on MultiBeast? It is been like 2 months since the release of Mojave.
Thanks.

I do not want to sound unappreciative, but is there any news on MultiBeast? It is been like 2 months since the release of Mojave.
When it is ready there will be an announcement.
The whole thing is having to be rewritten in Swift and first the developer has had to learn Swift.
That being said, MultiBeast is just a tool to help you, it does not do anything that you cannot do for yourself.

Hi i have updated my mac mini build H61m p30 w8 motherboard with i5 2400 cpu and ddr3 1333 mhz ram with nvidia gt 730 ddr3 msi 1gb and gt 710 msi 1gb ddr3 with working hdmi audio on both from High sierra to 10.14.1 MOJAVE AND MY NVIDIA WORKING OOB WITHOUT ANY ISSUES PL;US HDMI AUDIO IS WORKING TOO

H61M... i5 2400... GT730... Did you raid my junk box? :lol: Glad it works for you.

new usb 3.0 patch for 10.14.1. works flawlessly:
  • Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
  • Find* [Hex]: 83FB0F0F 838F0400 00
  • Replace* [Hex] : 83FB0F90 90909090 90
  • Comment: USB Port limit patch 10.14.1
  • MatchOS: 10.14.1&2
You've saved my day! Thanks a lot. :thumbup:

If you have access to macOS on a real Mac or another Hackintosh try to make a booteable USB installer with macOS and with that version of clover it might show up.
Yeah but that is not the case it dose not work on HFS Mojave It has to be installed on APFS so you can update does not matter I use hfs because of less problems with my SSD drives ..

H61M... i5 2400... GT730... Did you raid my junk box? :lol: Glad it works for you.
yeah i used gt 730 first but 710 works better than gt 730 with i5 2400 and gt 730 works better on core2duo e8400 on High Sierra

Love the transition from Yosemite to Mojave :mrgreen:
Now all I need is an Nvidia driver. The lag/glitches is driving me nuts!!!.
I'll happily buy the latest Radeon card if no alternative, but love my Nvidia card and would prefer to stay with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back