Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s
CPU
i7-2720QM
Graphics
HD 3000
Hi. I tried unsuccessfully to update my Lenovo. I downloaded this update. Now I have a new entry in Clover but when I try to do it I got a message that the installation failed. Any help? Thanks

Hi, after installed this update but after installation system reboot after rebooting its took so much time to complete  logo bar after that black black screen appears and I stuck there and i m on fast boot I don’t know what’s going in ?

Hi. I tried unsuccessfully to update my Lenovo. I downloaded this update. Now I have a new entry in Clover but when I try to do it I got a message that the installation failed. Any help? Thanks

You will need to provide a photo of the error and problem reporting files.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

After this update my system not going to boot again and I m on a fast boot option. What should I do now ?

After this update my system not going to boot again and I m on a fast boot option. What should I do now ?

Easier way: live ubuntu -> mount efi -> edit config.plist
Next time use timeout 0 and not fast boot so you can access clover pressing any button at start-up.

About the update, I've the same problem

Any one tell me how I copy fakesmc.kext form USB to main HDD DRIVE Partition EFI/clover/other folder in recovery mode.

Any one tell me how I copy fakesmc.kext form USB to main HDD DRIVE Partition EFI/clover/other folder in recovery mode.

Easiest choice is to use a third party os (Linux) to fix up things as I already said.
Anyway this is the error if it can help

Attachments

• FCBC21DE-C6DC-414D-8BAD-6C5B2231953E.jpeg
    FCBC21DE-C6DC-414D-8BAD-6C5B2231953E.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 105
Easiest choice is to use a third party os (Linux) to fix up things as I already said.
Anyway this is the error if it can help
I didn’t get any karnal panic it start normaly but when  logo appears the bar is filled then black screen appears I think I forget to install fakesmc.kext in EFI/Clover/other folder that’s why I m asking how I installed fakesmc.kext from USB to EFI/clover/other folder in recovery mode.

I didn’t get any karnal panic it start normaly but when  logo appears the bar is filled then black screen appears I think I forget to install fakesmc.kext in EFI/Clover/other folder that’s why I m asking how I installed fakesmc.kext from USB to EFI/clover/other folder in recovery mode.

You won't be able to boot your recovery partition if you forgot FakeSMC.kext in Clover/kexts.
Create a USB as per guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Then use it to boot your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back