Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.6 Update

Success!

Tried the combo link in the first post but it gave me an error at the target HDD page saying that my High Sierra did not meet the requirements.

Went to the App Store Update and updated from there. Completed smoothly. Running happily now.

Updated this AM via the AppStore with no issues. 2x reboots before completion. Rebooted with "nvda_drv=0" boot flag, then ran nvidia-update.sh to update my Nvidia drivers. After another reboot everything is golden.

View attachment 458116
Nice !
Is graphic acceleration working?

Last edited:
Waiting for Nvidia drivers after Security Update 2020-005...

That's good to know i'm not the only one! I was nervous about it when I came home to see my GPU wasn't working.

Any idea how quickly NVidia typically releases those and they didn't give up on supporting it?

Still Checking at Nvidia site:-

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

They have not release yet .... keep checking with the above link. See if they release a new driver.

Need to have that driver otherwise it will not work with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or Creative Cloud.

Any need for USB Port Limits Patch for this updates ???

Last edited:
Woohoo! Looks like they finally updated it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 9.58.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 9.58.01 PM.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 119
While waiting for x.139 I've also forced x.138 to load with Benjamin Dobell script. In the morning I found that Nvidia released the update :)

Any idea how quickly NVidia typically releases those and they didn't give up on supporting it?
Woohoo! Looks like they finally updated it!

All work perfectly well with the updates. No need USB Port patches. After update, update all Adobe softwares. Without a hitch.

Last edited:
Back