Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.6 Update

clean update, Nvidia drivers ok

I just updated. Same issues here, no problems just new nVidia driver.

I guess I'm going to have to get an AMD video card soon. I'm not enjoying staying behind at High Sierra. I've analyzed my software and decided if I can live without some 32 bit stuff (like MS Word 2008) and I think I can live without them.

Now which AMD Video card is as good as my GTX 1080Ti? I need those FPS !

Updated the Security Update 2020-01 High Sierra.

After a couple of reboots. And it install the Security Updates 2020-01 High Sierra. All is working fine. The Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 580 Graphic card (https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/consumer/pulse-rx-580-8g-g5) is working well.

Check the USB ports. All is working well. No USB patch needed. Check the USB Transcend Card Reader,all is working well.

After macos High Sierra updates, then update the new Adobe Photoshop updates.

Please take note. Have to update macOS first before updating the Adobe Software. Otherwise you may encounter reboots on your hackintosh machine.

Last edited:
I've gone through the "Security Update 2020-01 10.13.6" twice now and Updates in App Store still show it as being available as an update.

EDIT: Make that three times. What the heck is going on?

EDiT2: I found the answer in another thread. When doing the update I had to select the "Install macOS…" option in Clover on two restarts. After the second restart all was well and the "Install macOS…" option was no longer there.

The information is out there it's just a bit scattered about!

Last edited:
Security Update 2020-001 High Sierra (17G11023)
螢幕快照 2020-02-04 16.25.02a.png

After replacing the dead motherboard B75MU3B with GA-H61M-S2PV...

Anyone update the Security Update yet? Version 2020-001 10.13.6?
I cannot install 2020-001. I restart the computer, select the "Boot MacOS installer from...", but the progress bar always stuck at a certain point, then restarts. The next time I try to boot it says "Your computer restarted because of a problem"...

Do you have any suggestions? It's really annyoing. I have RX580 Pulse, clover, and Whatevergreen installed.

Thank you!

Same problem here.
I got through the update with 1000 of restarts, but now it mostly crashes at startup. I always need a least 2 tries.

Which version of FakeSMC or VirtualSMC do you guys use?

I am currently running Clover 4630 as the bootloader, and I am using FakeSMC 3.5.3. Before the update, I used FakeSMC 6.26-14something from chris111 on GitHub with hwmonitor.

I didn't save the error log but I think it was something with panic CPU caller
last kext loaded virtualbox net adapter.

Back