Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.6 Update

Security Update 2019-007 High Sierra (17G10021)
螢幕快照 2019-12-13 11.06.57a.png

Just a 8-minute update but Intel VT had to be disabled for my office PC.

Worked on all my machines without issues. NVIDIA drivers are up and functional too.

Security Update 2019-007 (High Sierra) released today for 10.13.6:

Build Number 17G10021

View attachment 439784
Download Security Update 2019-007 (High Sierra)
Installed using App Store Updates. Installed and rebooted (twice) without issue. On reboot I had no Audio devices. Used MultiBeast to reinstall just my Drivers (kext files) and rebooted. Audio working now.

Setup notes: Clover boot loader 4961 (current). Drives are APFS.

Ignore my response, posted to the wrong thread.

Last edited:
Not sure why, but my system doesn't seem to install 2019-006 or 2019-007. Never had a problem before. Now it goes through the installation process without error, but then when I login the update is still showing as awaiting/requiring installation. Anybody got any clues?

Same issue here. Tried both via App Store and the standalone patch. Any ideas?

Worked on all my machines without issues. NVIDIA drivers are up and functional too.

Is there any need to do USB Limit Patch for this updates???? Do I have to update the Clover Configurator or Clover EFI???? Please help.....

2019-007 After first reboot I got this message: "an error occurred while loading the installer resources"

Solution: back to software update and start all over again.

Working flawless now

Is there any need to do USB Limit Patch for this updates???? Do I have to update the Clover Configurator or Clover EFI???? Please help.....

Okay take note of these tips!

If you have the same specs like mine and if you just so happen to run Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom and if you come to notice that your computer starts rebooting.

Here is the work around.

Go to your BIOS settings. Under Intergrated Graphics. From Auto settings change to Enable settings. Exit and save BIOS setting.

Reboot the computer. Go to Apple apps store. Download the latest macOS update.
Security Updates 2019-007. Download it, and restart the computer once it finished downloading. Select restart the computer. Let it finish updating the macOS.

And it completes the macOS updates! And it works!

Then you can go back to your BIOS settings again, and set it to auto!

For the same specs as mine. There no need for Whatevergreen kext. As the Sapphire 580 AMD Radeon is supported!

Now everything works like a charm!

Updated smoothly without issues.

Back