Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.6 Update

There is a menu "bar" at the top of this thread under the tonymacx86 logo that runs across the width of this page. The Download drop down menu is on the right in the menu "bar".

Hi

Thank you.

No patch needed for the USB patch.

About 7 minutes like Mojave.
螢幕快照 2019-09-27 10.59.15a.png

Looks like NVIDIA driver is out
I cannot switch to NVIDIA Web driver after update.
After serval attempt switch success

Last edited:
The supplemental update worked fine on my Coffee Lake build ("Mini-ITX 3" below), but not on my Haswell build ("Mini-ITX 1" below). The whole procedure looked normal until the final boot on the SSD. That completed the Apple progress bar, then sat there for about 20 seconds and then rebooted to a "Your computer is rebooting because of a problem" (or about that) and after that, nothing but repeating the cycle over & over. Tried many troubleshooting steps, but was forced to CCC my build 17G8030 back onto the "updated" SSD. It works fine once again.

Last edited:
10 minutes update with several restarts as usual. All OK.

Everything was fine after 5 minutes aprox.

What is happening again, and again, and again is that I have to pass AGDPFix everytime I upgrade because Black Screen appears when I use Nvidia Web Driver after the upgrade. I don't know how to fix this. It is not a problem but always have to.

Do you have Lilu and Whatevergreen kext? I had to install these after changing my SMBIOS to iMac 17.1 because Mac Pro 3.1 was no longer supported a few updates ago.

Back