Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.6 Update

I am having the same exact issue here... Was tricked into this update. Everything seemed to update fine. 2-3 reboots and a little monitor flickering. Booted fine on first boot post installation. Installed new web drivers and then rebooted. Now I can only stay up for 5-10 seconds before it automatically reboots its self. DId you get a fix for this Tecemac? Any help would be appreciated This was my first Hack and I am still a bit green in the whole process.

Thanks.
Hey guys a little advice here... really need to get this thing running again. Again this was my first Hack and it was about a year ago so really lost here and just need a little point in the right direction.

After reading this thread and the others suggested throughout it sounds like I need to get the updated version of clover installed but it won't stay booted long enough to do anything. It only started this reboot process after I installed the current web drivers.

Thank you in advance!

Can someone point me in the right direction to get sound working for
GA-Z97X-UD3H
Realtek ALC1150

I have tried installing via MultiBeast but no dice.
The only way I am able to get sound is via HDMI output from the monitor and that was via the CloverHDMi sound hack.

I would love to have native sound plugged in directly to the board.

Thanks

Finally ran the update. I get a black screen and no boot with anything plugged into the rear USB 3.0 ports. I installed the patch to my config.plist and ran USB injectall in the latest version of Multibeast and still nothing. If I unplug the USB 3.0 ports with the machine running it boots up right away.

Last edited:
Everything works fine, Clover 4644(updating to this clover version deleted OsxAptioDrv file(something like that) so i needed to go to my windows 10 partition and use explorer++ to get back that folder and it booted finally).
Updated via AppStore,took me about 25-30minutes.Somehow still on HFS+ not updated to APFS even tho i have apfs.efi,but i think this is good for me because my hard disk is 7 years old.

Last edited:
Finally ran the update. I get a black screen and no boot with anything plugged into the rear USB 3.0 ports. I installed the patch to my config.plist and ran USB injectall in the latest version of Multibeast and still nothing. If I unplug the USB 3.0 ports with the machine running it boots up right away.

For macOS 10.13.6 there is new USB patch u need to do this:

1. Mount EFI Partition with Clover Configurator
  2. Navigate to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/Clover/
  3. Right-click open config.plist with Clover Configurator
  4. Click Kernel and Kext Patches under SECTIONS of Clover Configurator
  5. Click the “+” button near the bottom to add this patch:
    • Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
    • Find* [HEX]: 837D880F 0F83A704 0000
    • Replace* [HEX]: 837D880F 90909090 9090
    • Comment: USB 10.13.6+ by PMHeart
    • MatchOS: 10.13.x
  6. Save config.plist
This works for me.

Comboupdate went fine but USB3 didn't work. Tried a lot of things, thought i already had the latest modification in the config.plist. I was quite sure because i looked at it and the old one and new one are quite similar.
BUT
Wasn't paying enough attention. So after i realized my mistake i changed the settings in the config with the latest Clover Configurator and everything was running. I mean this: #115

I was fooled by myself ;-)

Back