Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.6 Update

I completely remove it and used ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi. Works ok for me.

b166ar thanks for mentioning ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi! I missed that previously.

Updated from apple store without problem

I manually updated apfs.efi just before running Mac OS installer
I did not updated clover (mine is 4509)
I updated Nvidia driver to 387.10.10.10.40.105 from Nvidia driver manager after rebooting
HDMI audio is still working (using AppleALC 1.2.6 + Lilu 1.2.3 + NvidiaGraphicsFixup 1.2.7)

I note a minor security difference from 10.13.5 : admin password is now asked when mounting EFi partition from clover configurator

I'm glad. Probably this was an issue with the specific Clover version I used or was caused by some other factor? Next time I'll try again. Surely though if this was a widespread problem, others would be reporting it by now.

ApfsDriverLoader route is still new, so it will get better overtime.

I was tired of using new apfs.efi after every update, so I think this is a great option.

I went from:

Clover 4506 > Update to 10.13.6 from MAS > Unpack Clover 4586 and replace all the UEFI drivers I'm using and Clover .efi

I do not have ApfsDriverLoader or AptioMemoryFix in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI. Where do I get those files from so I can put them in there? Also, what are the "other aptio fixes"? I have apfs.efi in there... Thanks for your help.

If you click Customize when you update Clover you can choose to install those files from there, as for the other I meant OsxAptioFixDrv-64, OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 or OsxAptioFix3Drv-64 which you should not have if you use AptioMemoryFix.

I do not have ApfsDriverLoader or AptioMemoryFix in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI. Where do I get those files from so I can put them in there? Also, what are the "other aptio fixes"? I have apfs.efi in there... Thanks for your help.

Just reinstall Clover and choice all needed efi's there.

yaFcSY+

I only had the Fix2 option in there. I don't know if I use AptioMemoryFix (sorry for the noobness). Thanks again.

I note a minor security difference from 10.13.5 : admin password is now asked when mounting EFi partition from clover configurator

This broke my EFI mount workflow for Alfred...

p74Qm+

I'm in the installer now and I do not get a custom install option. I'm using the EmuNVR installer, if that makes any difference.

Updated via App Store. No problems.

Bremac02.png

Bremac01.png

I'm in the installer now and I do not get a custom install option. I'm using the EmuNVR installer, if that makes any difference.

I just had a look and you are right, the custom option seems to be missing from that installer, I'm not sure what it installs besides the emulated nvram stuff.

But this is not really a helpthread, I think you will get better help if you make a new post in the appropriate forum..

Back