Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.6 Display Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that is the case, if not it looks like I may have to get another cable.

A cable is around $10 if you don't have one lying around. Might be worth it if you really need that second monitor vs waiting. Can never have enough cables, adaptors, etc! :mrgreen:

Before updating to 10.13.6 both my Samsung S24F350 Displays, displayed the correct colours and everything. But after updating to 10.13.6 my second display which is connected to the DVI port on my Asus RX460 displays alright but has a pink colour on it.

System Preferences Detects both monitors correctly.

Except that my main display that is connected to HDMI is detected as ‘S24F350 (2)’ which I don’t get and the display that displays pink (Which it on DVI) is detected as ‘S24F350 (1)’.
My Graphics Card is an Asus RX 460

Any Ideas on what might have caused this and how to fix it?

Thanks.

I to have the same issue with my RX560 after update the DVI to HDMI is pink. i run 3 monitor setup so and using DP, HDMI & DVI. I only got the Graphic card 6 weeks ago so hope it is fixable.

I to have the same issue with my RX560 after update the DVI to HDMI is pink. i run 3 monitor setup so and using DP, HDMI & DVI. I only got the Graphic card 6 weeks ago so hope it is fixable.
For possible solution see post #249 and #303 of macOS 10.13.6 Update

Before updating to 10.13.6 both my Samsung S24F350 Displays, displayed the correct colours and everything. But after updating to 10.13.6 my second display which is connected to the DVI port on my Asus RX460 displays alright but has a pink colour on it.

System Preferences Detects both monitors correctly.

Except that my main display that is connected to HDMI is detected as ‘S24F350 (2)’ which I don’t get and the display that displays pink (Which it on DVI) is detected as ‘S24F350 (1)’.
My Graphics Card is an Asus RX 460

Any Ideas on what might have caused this and how to fix it?

Thanks.

Hi,
I have the same problem
I'm using a radeon rx 580 sapphire pulse
all outputs (2 hdmi and 2 displayport) work well
the DVI-D is with pink screen
Can you solve it?
Currently, the problem is in hight sierra 10.13.6 and also in mojave, I have 2 ssds, each with a system
Thank you

Hi, yes.. try this. It solved for me.
let me know if it works

i don't remember, i did it in mojave and then copy the folder in high sierra.
I've always had 2 or 3 ssd with different mac versions, it's easier
what brand of your monitor? if yours is LG I can try to find my folder
and this process works only for the brand monitor, if you change, you have to do the process again
try to search youtube for "pink screen dvi hackintosh"

if you don't download the entire folder
create a folder named DisplayVendorID-4c2d
and put the file that has the name DisplayProductID-a7c inside
I'm on the street ... I couldn't attach it well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back