Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H110M-H
CPU
Intel Core i3 6100
Graphics
Asus RX 460 OC 4GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Before updating to 10.13.6 both my Samsung S24F350 Displays, displayed the correct colours and everything. But after updating to 10.13.6 my second display which is connected to the DVI port on my Asus RX460 displays alright but has a pink colour on it.

System Preferences Detects both monitors correctly.

Except that my main display that is connected to HDMI is detected as ‘S24F350 (2)’ which I don’t get and the display that displays pink (Which it on DVI) is detected as ‘S24F350 (1)’.
My Graphics Card is an Asus RX 460

Any Ideas on what might have caused this and how to fix it?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Display 1.png
    Display 1.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 473
  • Display 2.png
    Display 2.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_2591.JPG
    IMG_2591.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 376
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 1.50.55 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 1.50.55 pm.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 369
Following for same reasons. Gigabyte RX 570 here. Hope someone figures this one out.

Before updating to 10.13.6 both my Samsung S24F350 Displays, displayed the correct colours and everything. But after updating to 10.13.6 my second display which is connected to the DVI port on my Asus RX460 displays alright but has a pink colour on it.

System Preferences Detects both monitors correctly.

Except that my main display that is connected to HDMI is detected as ‘S24F350 (2)’ which I don’t get and the display that displays pink (Which it on DVI) is detected as ‘S24F350 (1)’.
My Graphics Card is an Asus RX 460

Any Ideas on what might have caused this and how to fix it?

Thanks.

My second monitor only has HDMI and VGA inputs so right now I'm using a DVI to HDMI cable. I'm going to try using display port instead of HDMI for my second monitor. I have a display port to HDMI cable at work and will try that.

Same problem with my Gigabyte RX560 4gb. After update the DVI display is pink. Have the same problem in Mojave.

I have the same problem on Sapphire RX560 4GB whith 10.13.6. connection DVI(GPU)->HDMI(Display). If connection whith native cable DVI(GPU)-DVI(Display) picture whithout pink artefacts.

Interesting. I am using DVI to HDMI and have the issue. I will be trying display port to HDMI when I get home. My 2nd monitor only has VGA and HDMI inputs.

I brought home a DP to HDMI adaptor and went to connect it and then realized the card has an HDMI out. So HDMI out to HDMI in on the monitor and no pink screen! Seems the issue is with the DVI output.

EDIT: I’m using DP and HDMI on the GPU.

Last edited:
Same problem with my Gigabyte RX560 4gb. After update the DVI display is pink. Have the same problem in Mojave.
I had the same problem when I was trying out the Public Beta for Mojave, I thought it was just a 'beta thing' turns out it was an issue waiting to pop up.

I brought home a DP to HDMI adaptor and went to connect it and then realized the card has an HDMI out. So HDMI out to HDMI in on the monitor and no pink screen! Seems the issue is with the DVI output.

EDIT: I’m using DP and HDMI on the GPU.
Looks like I'll have to go and buy a Display Port to HDMI since both my Monitors have HDMI or VGA, thanks for the solution.

Looks like I'll have to go and buy a Display Port to HDMI since both my Monitors have HDMI or VGA, thanks for the solution.
In my personal experience, when someone use DP2HDMI they will experience frame drops. I hope we find a fix for this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back