Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the patch for usb mentioned in the instructions required for sandy bridge board with 980ti?

no, we have to wait the nvidia to update the driver:(

the latest web driver works for pascal flawlessly. use the script from github

Code:
bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update/master/nvidia-update.sh)

I am bummed! Am I getting a kernel panic when installing the update? MSI z370m Gaming pro and GTX 1080.

Running Dell XPS 8930 with Clover 4509.
No issues upgrading to 10.13.5.

All I did was run the install and update apfs.efi.

You can patch apfs.efi with the following command if you don't want the white text (verbose output) on startup:
Code:
perl -i -pe 's|\x00\x74\x07\xb8\xff\xff|\x00\x90\x90\xb8\xff\xff|sg' apfs.efi

FileVault 2 users:
- install the update using the App Store
- reboot your system
- select the installer partition (press F3 if hidden)
- login, it will install for a minute and reboot again
- select the installer partition again
- login, it will resume installation
- done!

I've been wondering how to get rid of all that junk text on boot up.

Probably a very noob question, but when I install the 10.13.5 update via the App Store and reboot, I'm still in 10.13.4, as if the update got not applied... what did I do wrong?

When that has happened to me, it was because at the Clover screen I booted from my main drive icon, not the "Install High Sierra" icon. The installation may take several reboots, and must be restarted from that icon each time until the install is finished. Once it is finished, the "Install High Sierra" icon no longer appears in the Clover screen.

Upgraded from 10.13.4 to 10.13.5 by downloading the update from the Apple site (not store).

Updated apfs.efi using the latest Clover Configurator,

Used Combo Update this time, where I'd used just Update for 10.13.3 and 10.13.4. No problems, then implemented the latest Nvidia driver.

Lost audio, which I restored by running the audio_cloverALC-130_v0.3.command script.

I need some major help. So I updated high Sierra to 10.13.5. It worked perfectly and I thought I had to update the clover bootloader by going into the clover configuration and hitting update. But after that the clover bootloader disappear and I can't load into osx. But I can use the installation USB I had to select the main hard drive with the clover bootloader from the USB. So when I get into my osx. Everything works out but the config File is the usb. So all my settings aren't showing up. I just want my computer to load straight from the hd without a USB flash drive. Than I tried to install ufei boot loader using macbeast. After restarting my computer keeps going into recovery disk. Not the main Bootable HD. I am super upset because everything was perfect and now everything went to shits

I've successfully updated to 10.13.5 but how do I uninstall the standard audio drivers? They do not always load and do not start my ALC1150, I want to delete them and put them up, someone tell me where the caches are on these drivers

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2018-06-04 в 10.49.53.png
    Снимок экрана 2018-06-04 в 10.49.53.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 338
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back