Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unable to complete the update, getting a sudden reboot half way through the progress bar when selecting "Install macOS" after running the combo update. I am on clover 4509, and can boot to 10.13.4 after the reboot no problem. I tried 0, 3 and 67 SIP values. Any ideas?

I am unable to complete the update, getting a sudden reboot half way through the progress bar when selecting "Install macOS" after running the combo update. I am on clover 4509, and can boot to 10.13.4 after the reboot no problem. I tried 0, 3 and 67 SIP values. Any ideas?
still not a help thread.....

I updated 10.13.1 to latest version with Combo Update after apfs.efi upgrade and some other troubleshooting.
Had to reboot every time with nv_disable=1 during update to get to the system.
Finally I updated Nvidia Web driver to latest version (and CUDA drivers) with no success; infact with last reboot I got 'Applekeystore operation failed...'
Could boot again only with nv_disable=1 option.
After many efforts to set up 387.10.10.10.35.106 version of the drivers I could normally boot after I downgraded them with the following command into terminal:

'bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update/master/nvidia-update.sh) -f 387.10.10.10.30.107'

which allowed me also to get NVIDIA GPU support back.
Bye

Last edited:
Updated via Appstore.
Went smooth , except audio broken.
Patched with audiocloverALC130.

Update via Appstore.
All is working fine.

Laptop & Desktop updated from Appstore and working fine.

Updated without any issues here but required the following steps:
a) Updated to newapfs.efi
b) Reinstall sound drivers
c) Applied the new USB 3.0 patch.
I updated from 10.13.3 to 10.13.5.

My update went fine apart from loosing USB3 again. Can you point me to the new USB3.0 patch that you mention? I can't see any reference to one.

Thanks

Probably a very noob question, but when I install the 10.13.5 update via the App Store and reboot, I'm still in 10.13.4, as if the update got not applied... what did I do wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back