Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw my partition, but updating clover to latest 4509, and now I can’t see partition on boot (only see my windows).

I can boot though on old USB key, but AppleDisplayPolicy in kextpatch is not working ( no pisplayport )
Same problem. Don’t know how to fix.

I'm assuming you mean that to be hand entered - as opposed to clicking a checkbox in Clover Configurator.
Unless it's been added to Clover Configurator you'd have to add it manually - the NvidiaGraphicsFixup commit is here. KextsToPatch only works when the web driver (or any Kext to patch) is in the kernel cache at startup. New drivers are out now, so its not urgent for this update...

Updated apfs.efi + clover 4509 + downloaded 10.13.5 from App Store - installed 10.13.5 (takes 2 automatic restart)
Installed 387.10.10.10.35.106 from Nvidia driver manager after rebooted
First feed back :
- no lag when regular use (safari tabs / finder / desktop switch...)
- DP2HDMI audio still works (using AppleALC 1.2.6 + Lilu 1.2.3 + NvidiaGraphicsFixup 1.2.7)

Last edited:
Same problem. Don’t know how to fix.

I fixed mine (iMac Pro 1,1 build). Roll back to earlier Clover Build.

For my 5K Dell (2 x DP), use Lilu without Evergeen.... or use Whatevergreen version 1.1.4 (later versions breaks 5K).

Updated via MAS. Applied AGDPFix after update. Installed Nvidia Driver and CUDA Update. Works like a charm.

macOS_10_3_5.png

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for a flawless update.
Copied new apfs.efi in 2 places:
/usr/standalone/i386/
/Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/
Upgraded to Clover 4509
upload_2018-6-2_10-33-29.png

Used the Download the macOS High Sierra 10.13.5 Combo Update,
Updated the nVidia Drivers and ....
Tadaaaah!
upload_2018-6-2_10-43-22.png

Last edited:
Updated as follows and everything seems to be fine:
1. updated Clover to 4509
2. updated system to 10.13.5 17F77 via App Store
3. changed SIP in Clover Configurator (CsrActiveConfig) to 0x67
4. rebooted
5. updated vulgo’s webdriver.sh (https://github.com/vulgo/webdriver.sh) to 1.4.3
6. installed NVIDIA Web Driver 378.10.10.10.25.103 with
Code:
./webdriver.sh --list
and following the instructions in the CLI
7. changed SIP in Clover Configurator (CsrActiveConfig) back to to 0x3
8. copyed apfs.efi from /usr/standalone/i386/ to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ with updated version
9. rebooted

My partitions do not show in clover after this update, and my SSD is formated at HFS+ so I shouldn't need APFS.efi and still, they do not show up, i have tried booting with USB and I am able to see my partitions but the OS won't boot it would just show the Apple logo and loading bar and it is stuck like a 25%, help please I would really appreciate it.

I ran into similar problem but mine was due to updating Clover in preparation for the macOS update (did you do the same?). After updating Clover all my partitions were gone (not a single one was listed, not even recovery partitions or other drives in the box). I booted via (old Sierra) USB and was able to get into another drive on my system (blank Sierra system) which allowed me to gain access to my main High Sierra SSD (also HFS+ like yours), mount the EFI partition and copy a saved old EFI folder over and reboot successfully (thank goodness!).

Not going to update Clover again but will now try and upgrade macOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back