Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
All is well. Thank you! :beachball:

Hack201810135.jpg

what about the macOS 10.12.6 (16G1408), I upgrade to this version and unfortunately the Nvidia web driver can not work, do I have to wait the Nvidia to release the new driver?

Is the patch for usb mentioned in the instructions required for sandy bridge board with 980ti?

I updated clover and the apfs first, than run the update.
everything still working, sound also works, but I had a problem after the clover update before.
So now for sound I am using a Logitech USB "Headset" so sound will always work :D

no, it's not work, yesterday(Jun 1,2018) the Apple Store release the 2018-003 update(10.12.6 16G1408) and I upgrade, but the latest webdriver are not compatible with this version
I would either roll back or wait and see if someone here has more info on that build...sorry I couldn’t help...

My partitions do not show in clover after this update, and my SSD is formated at HFS+ so I shouldn't need APFS.efi and still, they do not show up, i have tried booting with USB and I am able to see my partitions but the OS won't boot it would just show the Apple logo and loading bar and it is stuck like a 25%, help please I would really appreciate it.

I saw my partition, but updating clover to latest 4509, and now I can’t see partition on boot (only see my windows).

I can boot though on old USB key, but AppleDisplayPolicy in kextpatch is not working ( no pisplayport )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back