Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i can confirm that HandOff feature does work much better now on 10.13.4 + iOS 11.3
i do have an iPhone 7 Plus and my Lenovo ThinkPad L440 with (DW1560) BCM94352Z

Now HandOff feature does work much better although there is a delay where the application that you open on iPhone will show up after like 15 sec on the dock.
I tested by opening "Safari" on iPhone and the icon showed up immediately on Dock, clicked on it and it opened my Tonymacx86 and to the post that i was reading.

Tried to copy a text on "Notes" on iPhone and Paste option showed up on my Hackintosh after like 15sec and it worked.

Previously iPhone to MacOS didn't work at all (not even once) since 10.13 till 10.13.3, but now on 10.13.4 seems to be much better.
Hello, I have the same network card you have, handoff doesnt work phone to hack for me, could you tell me what ypu did to get it working on high sierra? What kext/patches in config plist did you exactly use?

If you want to use Clover Configurator to fix USB3, use these values:

Name: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
Find: 837D940F 0F839704 0000
Replace: 837D940F 90909090 9090
Comment: USB3 Fix for 10.13.4+
MatchOS: 10.13.x

Many thank to everyone who shared this snippet in this thread. I just made it easier to use by those who feel themselves more comfort by using Clover Configuration instead of some text editor.

It's works fine and helped me to restore USB3. Of course the best option is to create custom Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

If I get a bit more time, I will try SSDT approach.

New patch needed:
Code:
<key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                g32UDw+DlwQAAA==
                </data>
                <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
                <false/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.13.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                g32UD5CQkJCQkA==
                </data>
            </dict>
        </array>

Thank you!

If you want to use Clover Configurator to fix USB3, use these values:

Name: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
Find: 837D940F 0F839704 0000
Replace: 837D940F 90909090 9090
Comment: USB3 Fix for 10.13.4+
MatchOS: 10.13.x

Many thank to everyone who shared this snippet in this thread. I just made it easier to use by those who feel themselves more comfort by using Clover Configuration instead of some text editor.

It's works fine and helped me to restore USB3. Of course the best option is to create custom Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

If I get a bit more time, I will try SSDT approach.

This helped! Thank you. USB3 is fixed on my rig.

Correct, HD530.

I installed the latest CoreDisplayFixup.kext into L/E with KextBeast and after a reboot I was able to choose the correct resolution!

Thanks a lot! Now everything appears to be running smoothly and back to being pretty. :)
Hi Nyulak,

I have same specs like you but got freeze issue. Could you share your efi and bios configuration ?

Hi Nyulak,

I have same specs like you but got freeze issue. Could you share your efi and bios configuration ?

I rarely check this thread, so I didn't see your question. I hope you solved it already, but I followed https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-el-capitan-on-the-skylake-h170n-wifi.178197/, which stated:
BIOS Settings
Press DEL during boot to access BIOS
  • In BIOS Features:
    • Fast Boot: Disabled
    • VT-d: Disabled
    • Windows 8/10 Features: Other OS
    • LAN PXE Boot Option ROM: Disabled
    • Storage Boot Option Contro: UEFI Only
    • Network Stack: Disabled
  • In Peripherals:
    • Initial Display Output: PCIe 1 Slot (if graphics card installed) or IGFX (otherwise)
    • XHCI Hand-off: Enabled
  • In Chipset:
I am not sure what you want from EFI.

I rarely check this thread, so I didn't see your question. I hope you solved it already, but I followed https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-el-capitan-on-the-skylake-h170n-wifi.178197/, which stated:
BIOS Settings
Press DEL during boot to access BIOS
  • In BIOS Features:
    • Fast Boot: Disabled
    • Windows 8/10 Features: Other OS
    • LAN PXE Boot Option ROM: Disabled
    • Storage Boot Option Contro: UEFI Only
    • Network Stack: Disabled
  • In Peripherals:
    • Initial Display Output: PCIe 1 Slot (if graphics card installed) or IGFX (otherwise)
    • XHCI Hand-off: Enabled
  • In Chipset:
I am not sure what you want from EFI.
thank you. but i have upgraded to i3 7100 and the issue was gone.

I'm not asking for help, my Vanilla install runs great, I'm just curious where to get that mysterious XHCI-300 kext. Signature added, thanks for note.

If you were still wondering:

https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/src/d8c2681580f4?at=master

As quoted on the page:

"The best way to download the config_patches.plist and other repo files is to download the project ZIP:"

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-USB-Inject-All/archive/706fea51222eb73343d347db10cf48500333a7bd.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back