Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas, my first post here and first self-built hackintosh (i7 8770, z370, asus RX Vega 56 OC). All went well, few setbacks during install but overall this site has been most helpful with resources and got mac os installed, so big thumbs up for hard work ! 13.4 up and working, only few things, display port doesn't work, only hdmi to my "34 LG. I am looking for an answers to solve that (so if anyone has quick solution i'd be most grateful) and i7 8770 shows as unknown 3,7ghz cpu. Other than that i haven't been able to test much yet. Keep up the good work You wizards are doing here!

Hi, I update 10.13.3 to 10.13.4 complete.
but my computer screen has flicker and appear alternately in recent picture 。
I has used new lilu 1.2.3,IntelGraphicsFixup.kext1.2.7.
I can't find question。。。

I fixed it changing smbios to iMac18,1 and copying IntelGraphicsFixup and Lilu to Library/Extensions and EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other.

I don't know if it's necessary to copy on both directories but I got it doing that.

I hope it helps you.

hi, I'm trying everything to solve this problem, web drivers ... but all the methods I've tried do not go.
could someone give me? because soon I have to work for videos and I need everything ready.
I leave you attached images, in which you can see that only sees 3mb of the video card, and that I can not set in any way the web drivers.
my graphics card is: Palit 1070ti
please someone help me! I do not know what to do.
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1604.JPG
    IMG_1604.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1603.JPG
    IMG_1603.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1605.JPG
    IMG_1605.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 136
hi, I'm trying everything to solve this problem, web drivers ... but all the methods I've tried do not go.
could someone give me? because soon I have to work for videos and I need everything ready.
I leave you attached images, in which you can see that only sees 3mb of the video card, and that I can not set in any way the web drivers.
my graphics card is: Palit 1070ti
please someone help me! I do not know what to do.
Thank you!
read post 2, this is not a help thread

I fixed it changing smbios to iMac18,1 and copying IntelGraphicsFixup and Lilu to Library/Extensions and EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other.

I don't know if it's necessary to copy on both directories but I got it doing that.

I hope it helps you.
think you, you are right.
I put 18,3 to 18,1 and copy 'kexts' to Library/Extensions too.

After a two days I was able to install High Sierra, the version is 10.13.2 (17C88). My question is can I update directly to 10.13.4 with the combo since I'm a few versions back.
Yes, you can. See these posts at #664 and #607 . Primarily, make everything up to date. Use combo updater. Your card is natively supported, right, so you won't need NVIDIA web drivers.

Talking about updating to 10.13.4 I am using the iMac18,3 Smbios def with my system without any graphics problems. I downloaded the latest clover and installed it. I also downloaded the latest clover configurator and clicked generate clover.plist and used almost all settings in the generated clover.plist in my clover.plist. If this is not formatted well I apologize since I’m writing this post on my phone. A very bad thunderstorm is going on here.

Yes, you can. See these posts at #664 and #607 . Primarily, make everything up to date. Use combo updater. Your card is natively supported, right, so you won't need NVIDIA web drivers.
Wow, that's a lot to digest for a novice hackintosher, I'll have to make sure I'm more comfortable with all the procedures before commencing.

Wow, that's a lot to digest for a novice hackintosher, I'll have to make sure I'm more comfortable with all the procedures before commencing.
I'd say that since you installed 10.13.2 successfully, back this up with a clone, then on one drive just download the combo updater and run it. Might well work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back