<key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                g32UD5CQkJCQkA==
                </data>
            </dict>
        </array>

Where should I put this in my config.plist file? Just place it anywhere? By doing this USB still does not work :(

Where should I put this in my config.plist file? Just place it anywhere? By doing USB still does not work :(
it goes in the section:
KextsToPatch

no, you can't put it anywhere :)

Just wanted to let you know, I was able to fix the itunes crash. Download Shiki and put it in your clover kext folder. I've attached the kext for you.
thx

o_Oo_O

Thanks RehabMan. I read your guide four times and I still got no clue. Only thing I understand is,that I have to connect a USB2 and a USB3 device to each port, check IOREG and make a note. Based on this I have to compile a SSDT.
Sorry, but I think for me it's definitely rocket science...couldn't even imagine how I can do all that coding and developer stuff - and
at the top,it's not my native languageo_O:banghead::crazy:

Last edited:
So before update i must only update the apfs file in "CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/" and replace whith the last apfs file, after that i can update via app-store or combo update, correct???
In my case that's all I had to do. Your setup might be different.

o_Oo_O

Thanks RehabMan. I read your guide four times and I still got no clue. Only thing I understand is,that I have to connect a USB2 and a USB3 device to each port, check IOREG and make a note. Based on this I have to compile a SSDT.
Sorry, but I think for me it's definitely rocket science...couldn't even imagine how I can do all that coding and developer stuff - and

The guide is quite clear.
You will need to follow every detail.

This update is giving my trouble with my ASUS RX 580 8GB. I have black screen on boot up. its seeing and recognizing it, but I have to boot in cpu graphics, physically move the HDMI cable and then it initializes the card.

o_Oo_O

RehabMan is the best, and that guide is technical, but you might try this one:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/quick-guide-to-generate-a-ssdt-for-cpu-power-management.177456/
Clearly this is different, but I believe it was part of my setting up my USB in Sierra.

Last edited:
Because my HD630 was flickering no matter what I tried in 10.13.4 I ordered a graphics card (Sapphire Pulse RX 560 2GB). Had severeal problems with that device too. Heaviest one: A too old version of WhateverGreen.kext. With the newest one my RX 560 works. After half of the progress bar screen (4K UHD) goes black and some seconds later the OS X desktop pops up. No doubled entries of the card and its real name is shown in "About this Mac".
What still does not work is the HD630 with the RX 560 present (stays black). But this is not a big thing as I use the RX 560 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back