Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DrDrumm
I may be wrong but you're supposed to have one partition somewhere that's booting all your drives. I'm assuming that the APFS.efi file loads the driver for the APFS. I assume that because I removed the wall of text loading the APFS from the Welcome to Clover loading by modifying the setting in that file.

That being said, could it be possible that you double installed Clover on both of your drives and now you can't find the Clover install with the right APFS driver?

Hey Draque,

Each drive is independent with its own clover.
I tried unplugging the other drive and boot only with the NVME I wanted to update.
Same deal.
Tried the other way, unplugging the NVME and booting the other (supposedly untouched) drive.
Same deal.

Unplugged the computer for 30 min. Tried again.
Same deal.

Btw, I opened this thread:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/high-sierra-10-3-4-update-does-printf-work.249080/
Might want to continue there

Last edited:
Updated last night.

No issues at all. Nvidia web drivers needed to be updated so system used the apple drivers.

I got HDMI audio working with this kext but with one minor nagging issue .MKV files only play the background music but no dialogue when the embedded audio is 5.1. Otherwise great and thanks!!
To fix the 5.1 issue create an aggregate device in audio MIDI setup, select your HDMI as output, and then select configure speakers and change it to stereo or 2.0 surround.

Thank you, i compared our SMBIOS and it looks like almost the same … I have a GA-H87-D3H maybe this one is doing not that great in comparison to your mainboard. Did your tried any games? My system is not primary for games, but I like to casually run League of Legends and Shadow of Mordor. I dont except "EXECELLENCT" performance, but it should run atleast without fps drop under 5 fps.

The only game left on that pc is ESO which ran at around 55-60 fps (2560x1440) when I tried it. I ran a benchmark too:

Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 17.55.04.png

Totally unusable. Flickering (iGPU HD 630), slowdown, etc.
I have same problem. Changed from iMac18,2 to iMac17,1 and increased the video ram in bios.
Also tried ig-platform-id = 0x59120000 and 0x19120000.
It didn’t help.

Last edited:
<key>KextsToPatch</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
g32UDw+DlwQAAA==
</data>
<key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
<false/>
<key>MatchOS</key>
<string>10.13.x</string>
<key>Name</key>
<string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
g32UD5CQkJCQkA==
</data>
</dict>
</array>

This helper did not work for my motherboard Gigabyte H97 D3H, cpu i5 4460, RAM 16Gb ssd Samsung 850, GPU Gigabyte nVidia GTX950. I still do not have USB 3 on two USB 2. I add the lines on config.plist but it didn't work. If anyone can help? Thank you very much in advance

After 10.13.4 combo update my HDMI audio doesn't work ! No driver audio found from High Sierra!

Please, Can You help me ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back