Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I did, no harm done as I had nothing relying on it. YMMV. Have a backup of the file just in case!
That's cool, I removed lilu.kext and whatevergreen and found no effect at all! Hackintoshi is faster to use (faster than my MacBook Pro)

Has or can someone test HandOff on 10.13.4 (bcm94352z - DW1560).

Since High Sierra release
It works Mac(hackintosh) to iPhone but iPhone to Mac doesn’t.

To be honest I never tried HandOff at all. Just did, everything works that you described as non functional (including the stuff that you described as functional).

I recommend NOT to upgrade your PC if you have a Coffee Lake Intel 8th gen build.

That' a broad recommendation. I think your issue is more specific to your GPU configuration.

I'm running Coffee Lake with no issues so far.

My 10.13.4 upgrade from 10.13.3
* updated apfs
* installed new usb 3 patch
* did not update clover, still at 4318
* installed 10.13.4 from App Store
* installed audio_cloverALC-130.command to get audio back
No problems to report!

After updating, I tweaked one of the new NVIDIA audio patches in the AppleALC.kext source to restore native HDMI audio on my GTX 970 through Clover's KextsToPatch. HDAU device ID: BB0F

Find: 3hALDg==
Replace: 3hC7Dw==

only issue so far iTunes crashes, it works whenever it likes but that is not new that has been this way since forever Lmao..

Coffee Lake i5-8400 and RX560. Was working perfectly under 10.13.3. After the update I have a very slow boot process, eventually a black screen and then the monitor loses signal. Same result with or without RadeonDeinit and with or without whatevergreen.kext. Tried disabling the onboard Intel graphics and this made no difference.

Can't get signal to my second monitor (connected through DisplayPort) unless I put whatevergreen.kext back. No issues otherwise, everything's working fine.

Coffee Lake i5-8400 and RX560. Was working perfectly under 10.13.3. After the update I have a very slow boot process, eventually a black screen and then the monitor loses signal. Same result with or without RadeonDeinit and with or without whatevergreen.kext. Tried disabling the onboard Intel graphics and this made no difference.

Do you have CSM enabled in your BIOS? Also, do you have lilu.kext installed?

Do you have CSM enabled in your BIOS? Also, do you have lilu.kext installed?
Have you tried using SMBIOS 14.2? I have black screen using 18,2 or 18,3 definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back