Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
My update from Mac App Store failed.

I was using RadeonDeInit method for RX 560, with Intel UHD 630 ig-platform-id 0x59120000 (no fakeid, tried 0003, didn’t work). BIOS set to PCIe graphics prioritized. iMac18,2 Config.

With only FakeSMC.kext in EFI partition, after the installation, the machine rebooted into blackscreen. No video output was detected by my monitor. Tried to switch BIOS to iGPU as 1st, and connected HDMI cable to the motherboard, but it still booted into blackscreen, this time with a cursor.

Tried both with RadeonDeInit on and off, and with and without WhateverGreen, the results are the same.

Updated via App Store with no problems at all, just ran the script to fix Nvidia driver and all great.

Updated via MAS, no problems.
ATM shows Radeon RX580 8192 MB,
Heaven and Valley shows Radeon RX580 256 MB, but scores are a little higher?

Updated to successfully. When I used Benjamin's tool to update nvidia it does so correctly. But after selecting the webdrivers I am still stuck with 33mb of vram. Might have to do with 18,3 profile?

edit: uninstalled the NVIDIA web drivers completely and reinstalled with Benjamin's update tool. Restarted. Working nicely.

edit2: Lost sound. Interesting. I used clover to patch sound.

Last edited:
Having a flickering display after updating (Full GPU Acceleration and using Intel GPU)
Graphics appears two times in system informations. Any Suggestions ????

Sound works. (USB Audio)

I have the same issue.

Updated to successfully. When I used Benjamin's tool to update nvidia it does so correctly. But after selecting the webdrivers I am still stuck with 33mb of vram. Might have to do with 18,3 profile?

edit: uninstalled the NVIDIA web drivers completely and reinstalled with Benjamin's update tool. Restarted. Working nicely.

edit2: Lost sound. Interesting. I used clover to patch sound.

Me too on sound. Have a gtx 960 using modded nvidia web driver and hdmi connection. Pretty sure it’s the modded web driver. If issue persists after updated driver released will report back. All else seems fine.

How do you download the German Webdriver tool? I get a "forbidden" error when I try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back