Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
coming from 10.13.3, i8770k + z370

1. updated clover to latest from Clover Configurator
2. downloaded and installed latest apfs efi
3. upgraded lilu, whatevergreen, intelgraphicsfixup, nvidiagraphicsfixup to latest
4. installed 10.13.4 update from app store
5. rebooted twice
6. USB not working after install was finished
7. installed PMHeart USB patch in config.plist, reboot, USB working again
8. disabled old USB patches for good measure
9. removed radeonDeInit flag in config.plist

seems to have worked!

i am using an RX560 and some things are definitely different - GeekBench no longer says "Baffin Compute Engine Prototype" but instead "AMD Radeon RX 560 Compute Engine". i noticed prior to this on 10.13.3 that there were some horizontal pixel glitches when looking at a lot of black screen (like a bunch of black-background terminals). that has stopped. however, i am still having the problem where my DP->HDMI connected 30" monitor is all glitchy when coming out of display sleep (on the password screen). maybe this has something to do with whatevergreen rather than the driver itself. the glitchiness is sometimes less than it used to be, so again, something has changed. in general i was getting a UI freezup about once every 3 weeks under 10.13.3, so i'm hoping that is a thing of the past!

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H
CPU
Xeon 1230v3
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi there,

Just updated and I get a black screen. I started the update, it rebooted, then progress bar started, screen went black 2 times, now it's maybe at 75% and won't go further, the screen goes black an nothing more happens. I updated the latest clover before doing the upgrade.

Just before the screen goes black I see IOConsoleUsers : gIOScreenLockState 3...

I use a GTX 760 and I never needed the web driver, always used the stock one. First time ever I have a problem updating.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
Vega
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there,

Just updated and I get a black screen. I started the update, it rebooted, then progress bar started, screen went black 2 times, now it's maybe at 75% and won't go further, the screen goes black an nothing more happens. I updated the latest clover before doing the upgrade.

Just before the screen goes black I see IOConsoleUsers : gIOScreenLockState 3...

I use a GTX 760 and I never needed the web driver, always used the stock one. First time ever I have a problem updating.
You need to fill out your system profile, CPU, motherboard, etc. You also might search above for "gIOScreenLockState 3."

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H
CPU
Xeon 1230v3
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
I got it working. I plugged my screen HDMI (Using a 4k screen). Seems like the display port is not working (only working when booting with the flag VESA). Unsure what the problem is. The problem with HDMI is the screen is 30hz instead of 60hz on DP.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H270N-WIFI
CPU
intel Core i5-7600
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I update 10.13.3 to 10.13.4 complete.
but my computer screen has flicker and appear alternately in recent picture 。
I has used new lilu 1.2.3,IntelGraphicsFixup.kext1.2.7.
I can't find question。。。

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.2 KB · Views: 203
Motherboard
Asus Z370 Maximus Hero X
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey fellas, my first post here and first self-built hackintosh (i7 8770, z370, asus RX Vega 56 OC). All went well, few setbacks during install but overall this site has been most helpful with resources and got mac os installed, so big thumbs up for hard work ! 13.4 up and working, only few things, display port doesn't work, only hdmi to my "34 LG. I am looking for an answers to solve that (so if anyone has quick solution i'd be most grateful) and i7 8770 shows as unknown 3,7ghz cpu. Other than that i haven't been able to test much yet. Keep up the good work You wizards are doing here!

Motherboard
GA-H270N-WiFi
CPU
i5-7400
Graphics
Intel HD630
Hi, I update 10.13.3 to 10.13.4 complete.
but my computer screen has flicker and appear alternately in recent picture 。
I has used new lilu 1.2.3,IntelGraphicsFixup.kext1.2.7.
I can't find question。。。

I fixed it changing smbios to iMac18,1 and copying IntelGraphicsFixup and Lilu to Library/Extensions and EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other.

I don't know if it's necessary to copy on both directories but I got it doing that.

I hope it helps you.

Motherboard
Asrock x299 Extreme4
CPU
i7 7800x skylake
Graphics
Palit gtx 1070 ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi, I'm trying everything to solve this problem, web drivers ... but all the methods I've tried do not go.
could someone give me? because soon I have to work for videos and I need everything ready.
I leave you attached images, in which you can see that only sees 3mb of the video card, and that I can not set in any way the web drivers.
my graphics card is: Palit 1070ti
please someone help me! I do not know what to do.
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1604.JPG
    IMG_1604.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1603.JPG
    IMG_1603.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1605.JPG
    IMG_1605.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 130

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi, I'm trying everything to solve this problem, web drivers ... but all the methods I've tried do not go.
could someone give me? because soon I have to work for videos and I need everything ready.
I leave you attached images, in which you can see that only sees 3mb of the video card, and that I can not set in any way the web drivers.
my graphics card is: Palit 1070ti
please someone help me! I do not know what to do.
Thank you!
read post 2, this is not a help thread

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H270N-WIFI
CPU
intel Core i5-7600
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I fixed it changing smbios to iMac18,1 and copying IntelGraphicsFixup and Lilu to Library/Extensions and EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other.

I don't know if it's necessary to copy on both directories but I got it doing that.

I hope it helps you.
think you, you are right.
I put 18,3 to 18,1 and copy 'kexts' to Library/Extensions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.