CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
OK. But your machine sleeps. I am also experiencing this delay with 10.13.4 (without Whatevergreen) but I'm not treating it as a biggy. We're both on Skylake with BIOS Intel enabled and I'm injecting Intel 'headlessly' with an ig-platform-id of 19120001 not 19120000, and the Intel card does not show up in System Report > Graphics/Displays, which I like, just my AMD. I have video Hardware Encoding. Sorry if you know all that.

As for not waking from bluetooth I assume you have 'Allow Bluetooth devices to wake this computer' true in advanced bluetooth settings?
Yeah, my machine definitely sleeps. I'm using the exact same ig-platform-id. What do you mean by "headlessly"? Do you experience the graphics card performance degradation after playing videos in VLC or playing a game? Is your IGPU disabled in your bios? And how would one go about enabling video hardware encoding? And OMG, I had no idea that the wake from Bluetooth feature was an option. I'll have to check when I'm home, although I'm a little worried because ALL of my USB connections disconnect during sleep.

Sorry for all the questions, you've been extremely helpful!

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA Z170X UD3
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Everything works great. Audio worked as well. Maybe it's because I didn't use Toleda's script in the first place. Since High Sierra, NVidia's automatic upgrades haven't worked for me. Someone posted here about a script where it chooses the best Nvidia driver for you. That fixed all the display problems. Although, before running the script, I had to install the Nvidia driver update in Sys Pref.
https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD3 (F23g)
CPU
Intel Core i5-7400
Graphics
Asus Radeon RX 560 4GB
Motherboard
Asus Prime Z370
CPU
i9-9980
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD3 (F23g)
CPU
Intel Core i5-7400
Graphics
Asus Radeon RX 560 4GB
No, I'm not on HFS+, I have this computer on APFS and have had it on for a while......and I do load the latest APFS.efi as recommended.....but thanks for trying.......
If you think it's USB related, try to remove all related patches, connect the mouse and keyboard to USB 2.0 ports are don't connect any other USB devices.

Motherboard
GA Z170MX-Gaming 5
CPU
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey, interesting that screenshot. I've seen a few folks use FakeCPUID - what's the benefit of this? I don't have anything in that field and am wondering if I can improve my machine by using a fake ID.
Good spot. That's a hangover from some fiddling. If you have have a supported processor I don't think you need think it. i.e it will make no difference.

Last edited:
Motherboard
GA Z170MX-Gaming 5
CPU
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Yeah, my machine definitely sleeps. I'm using the exact same ig-platform-id. What do you mean by "headlessly"? Do you experience the graphics card performance degradation after playing videos in VLC or playing a game? Is your IGPU disabled in your bios? And how would one go about enabling video hardware encoding? And OMG, I had no idea that the wake from Bluetooth feature was an option. I'll have to check when I'm home, although I'm a little worried because ALL of my USB connections disconnect during sleep.

Sorry for all the questions, you've been extremely helpful!
No I don't think I experience a degradation, but I don't game or have had problems playing back videos in VLC. Yes, iGPU enabled in BIOS. Can you see your iGPU in System Report? When ig-platform-ids are "headless" it means they will not work with a monitor plugged into them. They're just enabled for the good stuff like hardware encoding. If you have injected Intel as it sounds like you have and enabled in BIOS then you should be good to go. A way to test is install and open MacX Video Convertor Pro (trial) and click the info icon next to Intel/AMD/Nividia. You can see video encoding is enabled. You might also need shiki.kext and shikigva=4 boot flag (for AMD, shikigva=12 for Nividia), HECI -> IMEI, GFX0 -> IGPU and PEGP -> GFX0 patches as well.

And sounds like you might want to get your USB set-up sorted. See 7.2 https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/10-11-0-10-11-3-skylake-starter-guide.179221/

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus Prime Z370
CPU
i9-9980
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
If you think it's USB related, try to remove all related patches, connect the mouse and keyboard to USB 2.0 ports are don't connect any other USB devices.
Actually, the keyboard is a wired Apple keyboard with a wired mouse. No other USB devices are attached.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD3 (F23g)
CPU
Intel Core i5-7400
Graphics
Asus Radeon RX 560 4GB
Actually, the keyboard is a wired Apple keyboard with a wired mouse. No other USB devices are attached.
And have you tried booting without XHCI-300-series-injector.kext, USBInjectall.kext and the Clover patches for USB?