Register

macOS 10.13.4 Update

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming-K7
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
How do you download the German Webdriver tool? I get a "forbidden" error when I try.

Motherboard
P5WE0
CPU
i5-2450M
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Me too on sound. Have a gtx 960 using modded nvidia web driver and hdmi connection. Pretty sure it’s the modded web driver. If issue persists after updated driver released will report back. All else seems fine.
I attempted to rerun the clover script and get "no audio codec detected"
I like your theory that its due to the modified webdriver script.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7 8770k
Graphics
RX580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
First update since ditching Nvidia for AMD GPU. Smooth as butter. One thing I noticed during the reboot was the screen was black for a long period of time. I knew something was going on because I could hear the fans ramping up (no HD activity) and I waited patiently. Finally I saw the update screen appear.

Removed RadeonDeInit as @pastrychef mentioned. RX 570 ID's nicely now :)

Nice to not have to wait or mess around with Nvidia drivers for once!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370-HD3
CPU
i5-8600
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey Stevegut78, do you still need whatevergreen.kext?

Motherboard
Asrock B365M Phantom Gaming
CPU
i5-9600KF
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
iOS
My update from Mac App Store failed.

I was using RadeonDeInit method for RX 560, with Intel UHD 630 ig-platform-id 0x59120000 (no fakeid, tried 0003, didn’t work). BIOS set to PCIe graphics prioritized. iMac18,2 Config.

With only FakeSMC.kext in EFI partition, after the installation, the machine rebooted into blackscreen. No video output was detected by my monitor. Tried to switch BIOS to iGPU as 1st, and connected HDMI cable to the motherboard, but it still booted into blackscreen, this time with a cursor.

Tried both with RadeonDeInit on and off, and with and without WhateverGreen, the results are the same.

Change PEGP to GFX0
Drop MCFG
No Whatevergreen
No Radeoninit

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Can anyone confirm/post the full list of AMD RX cards that are now officially supported ?

I was looking at the RX580 Pulse 8Gb card, but the price is still sky high what with crypto miners scooping them all up.
My Vega 56 is now natively supported. No need for Radeon DeInit. No need for WhateverGreen.kext.

Motherboard
MSI Z87M Gaming
CPU
i5-4650??
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I attempted to rerun the clover script and get "no audio codec detected"
I like your theory that its due to the modified webdriver script.
I have audio devices, just no HDMI audio. When I run Toleda’s script it says that HDMI is already enabled. Similar behavior to when NVIDA web drivers did not support HDMI audio on GTX960. Eventually an updated driver resolved the issue. Could be a 10.13.4 issue but was working fine on 10.13.3 and only diff is modified driver. That’s my thought anyway.

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Having a flickering display after updating (Full GPU Acceleration and using Intel GPU)
Graphics appears two times in system informations. Any Suggestions ????

Sound works. (USB Audio)
The IGPU is appearing twice on my laptop too. I am getting flickering when there are notifications.