macOS 10.13.4 Security Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• wallhaven-6587.jpg
    wallhaven-6587.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 474
Last edited:
having issues with my WiFi after the update.The connection is always strong, full signal, but, without warning, I experience 1 or 2 minutes of absolutely no internet. It looks as if I stop using it, it simply dies, but the signal indicator is still good. Don't know what is causing this to happen, nor what should a do to properly diagnose this, but I'm 100% positive that it started right after the update.

Posted a tread on the network section, in case anyone can help me: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/wifi-problems-after-high-sierra-security-update.252273/

There is one more thing after update. I can't sign in my iCloud account.
"This action could not be completed. Try again."
Does anybody have this issue?

There is one more thing after update. I can't sign in my iCloud account.
"This action could not be completed. Try again."
Does anybody have this issue?
This typically happens when your motherboard does not natively support NVRAM.
Test.
Fix : Install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC scripts or install AptioMemoryFix or OsxAptioFixv3.
Or use one of the Clover Builds.

Ran the update, dual reboots and the nVidia tool downloaded appropriate updated web driver.. no problems :)
Thanks to all contributors with troubleshooting

I have a RX 580 and can only drive a monitor with DVI and HDMI as DP doesn't work once booted onto the Desktop. Hopefully, this will be fixed in 10.13.5 or sooner.
I ran IGPU 630 until I finally scraped enough to buy a RX 580. Updated to 10.13.4 but it won't boot (monitor goes to sleep) unless I force "InjectATI" under clover boot option (not Clover Configurator). Have you been able to get this card to work with your Asus board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back