- Aug 2, 2013
- Asus Prime H270-Pro | Asrock H270m ITX/ac
- Core i3 7320 | Core i7 7600
- Asus 1050ti | MSI RX480
- Mobile Phone
@hackeron, @zhuangzi, @Jmlu, if your App Store Update failed with:
macOS could not be installed on your computer
The installer resources were not found.
Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again.
Remove .IAProductInfo and the macOS Install Data folder
See [Guide] How to remove 'Boot OS X install from partition' from Clover bootloader
Try Update from Terminal:
sudo softwareupdate -i -a
@BreBo, thanks for the instructions. I attempted this, still same error as you wrote above.
1) Reselecting my main partition just boots me into 17E199.
2) In 17E199, removed the files, retried the update in terminal. I attempt to boot the install macOS partition. same result
3) Went into recovery, found files came back, removed them, retried the install macOS parititon, same result