Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
after Update (Combo) and applying the AGDPFix (MacPro) all runs fine on 10.3.3.

but (reproducible) after installing the Clover audio 1.30 command, reboot hangs on an "ioctl not recognized" loop!
Any ideas?
Same issue here :/ Any solution ?

Was unable to update to 10.13.2, and am having the same issue with this update.

Config is i5-6500, intel graphics, iMac 17,1
boots to clover, I choose install Mac OS, progress bar starts. Then it just reboots. I checked and still have fakeSMC in clover folder.

Any help would be appreciated.

Did you manage to launch the GTX750ti?
I have GTX750. I tried installing driver 104, but my video adapter remains undefined by the system.
But with the drivers 156 it works, with bugs.
i used 106 drivers version.. you can download from last update.

uninstall current drivers, reboot use the app to fake the 106 installer.. reboot and done

for lag on nvidia driver, launch Terminal:

Code:
cd ~/Downloads/
curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/vulgo/webdriver.sh/master/webdriver.sh
chmod 755 webdriver.sh
sudo ./webdriver.sh -c -u https://images.nvidia.com/mac/pkg/378/WebDriver-378.10.10.10.25.106.pkg
sudo ./webdriver.sh -m

restart

Last edited:
Hello guys. Install 10.13.3 from the store. I was paranoid and I have not updated in a while. I came from 10.13 fresh install. New to hackintosh scene. This is my first upgrade. I updated my apfs.epi driver in the EFI partition prior to the update. Now when I try to boot from the Install Mac partition it just crashes a little before halfway and just restarts itself.

Any suggestions?

Hello guys. Install 10.13.3 from the store. I was paranoid and I have not updated in a while. I came from 10.13 fresh install. New to hackintosh scene. This is my first upgrade. I updated my apfs.epi driver in the EFI partition prior to the update. Now when I try to boot from the Install Mac partition it just crashes a little before halfway and just restarts itself.

Any suggestions?
still not a help thread

please update your hardware profile as per rules and create a new thread in the relevant forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back